Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
So how did we rate his performance in the test match?

I'd give him 6/10. He really didn't make an impact except for pushing Mat King in the back toward the barrier. He seems to enjoy the niggly stuff.

Yeah nothing wrong with a bit of niggle.

I think he went ok... There were alot of worse players out there... From the manly boys it was Kite that stood out though

Kite was awesome. When he made the break he was too quick and no-one could get there in support.

Matai was straved of ball - did nothing wrong, kept gasnier quiet and was probably the better of the two (excluding the intercept)

Poor. Maybe 4/10.

Seemed to spend more time trying to get involved in the niggly stuff than actually playing decent footy.

His defence was woeful, out of position often and really did nothing in attack. Hope he plays better next time.

I reckon keep playing him, he'll enjoy the experience, and the more he's around test match quality players, he'll learn something. Give him something to think of and strive for next season. Free education....got to love that! Sat's game 5/10.

Mattai had a mixed bag of a game. Funny to hear the ref telling him to calm down at one point when his blood was up. I think he actually listened which is a major plus. Good on you Steve.

Kite went very solidly. He likes the test jumper because the commentators pointed out that at one pont Kite was resisting to come off, so sounds like he is very motivated.

Brent Kite was completely in a different class the other night. I think he revelled in all theses big Kiwis , because while he has size himself , he seems to be more mobile in around the ruck when hitting it up , his clean break ahowed some of this. A couple more games like that in a test jumper and he well on his way to being one of , if not the the best prop next season.

I just looked at the stats on nrl.com, and I think Kite was the only forward who made mroe than 100 metres. Well done Kitey.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2