• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Copped heaps on here and with justification, but I was very impressed with his efforts against the Warriors and his intensity in defense was inspirational. Keep it up! :clap: :clap:

He has gone alright the last 2 games, hoping he keeps getting better

I put Mattai in the same dinghy as King. Both have had improved perfomances over the last 2 games and I for one think that they should be encouraged and NOT panned by anyone.

I qualify my stance by adding that in my book they both need to maintain a consistency in the good things they are doing and for a number more games.

If they falter before consistency is reached then the opinions about them will return, im sure.

But up until then they should be encouraged. :clap: :clap: King & Mattai.

Those no brain twats over at that other website should acknowledge that encouragement from people here is forthcoming if a player perfoms. Players are critically evaluated when poor performances warrant it.

I'm yet to be convinced about his attacking prowess, but Matai's defense against the Warriors was first class, especially coming off our line. He showed excellent timing, commitment and physicallity to cut off perhaps 3 tries. Great stuff.

It jhas not been his enthusisam that is a worry but his lack of vision in attack and defensive decision making. When he hits he does it well - with a good winger and some talk he is doing better in defense and certainly had an impact.

In both areas he seems to be improving. He has a genuine dig and if he is learning and improving he could all prove to be a good centre. To have guys like Bell guiding him can only help.

He's just a younger version of what Tezza was last year. Solid defence (last two games anyway...before that ????) but no spark in attack. Plenty of lip and loves to mix it, but always a risk of giving away a stupid penalty.

Works alright at the moment as he is a good foil for the Bell and Beaver RHS show. He deserves to keep his spot if he can keep up that defensive intensity.

Those no brain twats over at that other website should acknowledge that encouragement from people here is forthcoming if a player perfoms. Players are critically evaluated when poor performances warrant it.

in all fairness Jatz, there were threads earlier that still hammered King's and others performance. I agreed with your post until you decided to chuck a fit. For as long as people here call them names like "no brain twats", (wow you showed some brains thinking up that one) - I reckon they have the right of reply to say whatever they want about this site.

........if they actually are no brain twats who hammer this site, people in this site show they are no brained twats also by coming out with petty lousy sniping back. MSE and Silverspoon sites are as bad as each other.

It's like your post was started by a 33 YO but was finished by a 9 YO.

In all fairness Barks after reading your post I don't know if you are older than 7 years old.

who gives a **** guys its just a website.

As for matai I would like to see the defensive issues fixed in his game and have his attitude cleaned a little, though it appears both these are under way

can I be a no brained twat as well???

< ducks for cover as is knocked over by all the replies in the affirmative, with Ridgey in the vanguard >

:dance: :dance:

It was never in doubt.

Especially with that corny, post modern, new-age bland ****ty signature you boast.

;)

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

in all fairness Jatz, there were threads earlier that still hammered King's and others performance. I agreed with your post until you decided to chuck a fit. For as long as people here call them names like "no brain twats", (wow you showed some brains thinking up that one) - I reckon they have the right of reply to say whatever they want about this site.

........if they actually are no brain twats who hammer this site, people in this site show they are no brained twats also by coming out with petty lousy sniping back. MSE and Silverspoon sites are as bad as each other.

It's like your post was started by a 33 YO but was finished by a 9 YO.

[/quote]

Looks like a nerve has been struck and Barks is all upset about something. Or was the time I told you to **** off a few weeks ago. Oh well never mind, you may never get over it.

Dont need to respond to the rest of your dribble. It only plays the man & not the ball & doesnt address the issue, which is the usual method of lame defensive attack from no brain twats.

Limp back to the kennel little barks, but you enjoy your day all the same pal.

Did you salivate when I said Pal ? :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4