• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is not a match goes by without him being injured. I hope he is OK. He's such a fantastic team man. Hope he gets his head scans because he did look concussed. I'm sure hearing the end score will cheer him up.

Hope he is Ok but you can tell everyone loves Skivvy you could hear the whole crowd clap him off when he wobbled off to the sheds

By the looks of it he wont play again this year sickening head clash with the ground same type of thing that kills blokes in the coward punch attacks

Why was there a medical report on all other injured players but nothing said about Skivvy. I'm very worried because that usually means it's so bad they can't say.

2v in the Presser said that it's just concussion and Matai wanted to get back on :inlove:

Here is the latest news on the injury front from our win over the Warriors today.

Forwards Tom Symonds, Luke Burgess and Ligi Sao will undergo scans on Monday to determine the extent of their knee injuries.

Centre Steve Matai suffered concussion and will be monitored during the week.

Me too .....and what made it worse was seeing him struggling so much to walk off. Why couldn't he be carried off?!! :banghead: Poor Stevie:h:
When you are knocked senseless, it is vital to keep your motor nerves working by moving your limbs, in case you go into a coma.
It looks awful but it's life saving - or Matai just refused to be carried off like a girl:giggle:

Would want to walk off himself (or as much as possible) especially playing in NZ. He wouldn't want his Brother or Parents to see him get carried off. But it's our Skivvy so no surprise the beast!! :)

Surely in this day and age he will have the week off to rest up until any swelling has gone down.

Agree. The last player I can recall looking so busted was that young Tiger Dwyer(?) and he turned out to be very seriously hurt. Rest him as long as it takes. Anyway Hiku has done well at left centre and we do have another wing candidate.

According to Richie Barnett on the sidelines, Skivy's eyes were rolling back in his head when he came off. Not good and I'm glad they didn't let him go back on regardless of the fact that players were dropping like flies who just got hit with the Baygon.

As much as we would love to have him out there against the Donkey's next week......I think he should have the week off because he knocked himself silly. Play Hiku at left centre and bring Turbo Tom back onto the wing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2