Matai 'shouldering' Suttor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's with the framerate on that video? Shown in realtime you can see the bump.

Also re other, not being vindictive at all, just stating the obvious as it's reported.

MrInvisible said:
What's with the framerate on that video? Shown in realtime you can see the bump.

Also re other, not being vindictive at all, just stating the obvious as it's reported.

Don't worry too much because we'll blackmail the judiciary and the referee will be sacked for deliberately trying to knock Matai over.

Gould should be penalised for carrying on about the quick tap for so long

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:
Hey mate how's your weekend doing?
Just wondering when wil foran announce he has signed with Canterbury? Done deal isn't it?

Not a real good weekend for your club? Ah well atleast no one stole your mates banner last night.
I never stated Foran was signing with the Dogs in the first place.

That said, things may be about to get messy in regards to that.

I won't/can't elaborate too much on that except to have a read here:
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s249k.html

then read this article

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/edgy-eagles-to-make-call-on-hasler-action-20120428-1xrll.html

and read between the lines.

Maybe you should just read this:

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=Clutching+at+Straws

And then this:

http://ohinternet.com/Butthurt

And read between the lines.

Footyshow doing their best to highlight it and get Matai suspended. Is it just me or does Erin Molan look like she has manhands.

mickqld said:
Footyshow doing their best to highlight it and get Matai suspended. Is it just me or does Erin Molan look like she has manhands.

Back off on Erin champ ;)
Those hands could run through my hair and be placed on my shoulders ;)

Nthn NSW said:
Nothing at all in that.The ref could be said to have walked into Matai's line

That's the way I see it too.

Cameron said:
mickqld said:

Back off on Erin champ ;)
Those hands could run through my hair and be placed on my shoulders ;)

Sorry Cam one could imagine those hands doing a lot of things.

One thing I have notice Mr I and the rest if the gobble gobbles over at the kennel is they keep banging on about how important it is to have an awesome u/20's and NSW cup team.
Like that apparently translates to automatic NRL success. lol
They've been beating their chests going on about how crap Manly is in the juniors department because we don't have enough gambling addicts in our local area to help prop up the juniors.

So with Manly's u/20's being so crap, why could the dogs only manage a 28 all draw against this supposed team of nuffy's?

WAMF said:
One thing I have notice Mr I and the rest if the gobble gobbles over at the kennel is they keep banging on about how important it is to have an awesome u/20's and NSW cup team.
Like that apparently translates to automatic NRL success. lol
They've been beating their chests going on about how crap Manly is in the juniors department because we don't have enough gambling addicts in our local area to help prop up the juniors.

So with Manly's u/20's being so crap, why could the dogs only manage a 28 all draw against this supposed team of nuffy's?

There are at least twice as many players in our top 25 that have come through our junior reps and/or NYC, than in the Dogs current top squad;

Bulldogs (5) - Barba, Foster, Finucane, Taupau and Reynolds.

Sea Eagles (12) - Buhrer, DCE, Cunningham, K Foran, Harrison (prior to a stint with the Dogs), King, Lussick, Mauro, Oldfield, B Stewart, G Stewart and Watmough.

Dogs fans can continue buying GF tickets to watch the early games, while we can hang around for the full day and watch our team in the game that matters.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett & Glenn are Wests Illawarra juniors

I think what he is saying is more that they came through to play their first semi professional footy with us as they were both brought to us in their late teens I think.

Not to mention other juniors that are now playing NRL. Such as Tasi, JWH and I believe even Daniel Mortimer had a stint with us

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
And Burher is a Parra junior.

MrInvisible said:
Sorry guys, but you need to remember something.

Gallop would still be seething over the Stewart incident and we already know he's no fan of Manly. That's not to say he loves the Bulldogs, but from a logical standpoint he WILL intervene if required, because the last thing he wants is the two clubs in court over this. It'd make a laughing stock of the NRL.

I dare say he'd be calling both parties if push came to shove and telling them to sort it out OUTSIDE court.

Think of it like two franchisees going to court against each other. Regardless of the outcome the parent company looks bad.

Loigcally if you were going to launch legal action over this, wouldn't you act BEFORE the horse has bolted, and use it as a distraction to sign up your off contract players while the other club is busy going through the courts?

I find it funny MrI that in an earlier post you thought Gallop wouldn't want Manly to take the Bulldogs to court but your tune has changed now.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brett & Glenn are Wests Illawarra juniors

Rodo said:
And Burher is a Parra junior.

And Barba is a junior product of Mackay.

The names I provided are equally assessed. Where they were born or played no-rep juniors, is irrelevant. Each player first appeared within their current clubs own junior reps and/or NYC; not another NRL clubs systems.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4