Matai left out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Class of 95 said:
Evo said:
I admire Matai & he's my son's fav player, but his last game was the worst game I have seen him play for Manly. Period. I followed Chambers in Union, and he's good. But he brushed matai twice easily in a must win game. Every tackle counted and his effort didnt.

Compared to the defensive effort the week before at centre by Whare against the cowboys, Matais effort against melbourne was awful. Would have hooked him and put Trex wide, both of them out there was hard to watch. Can understand him missing out, based on form.

You cannot be serious surely?!

He is serious and stop calling him Shirley.

I hope none of them except Whare and Tdog get a run. I also hope Tdog does another spear and gets 12 weeks. Choc Gift Snake Foz all need time off badly dont pick any of them plz.

Jatz Crackers said:
Class of 95 said:
Evo said:
I admire Matai & he's my son's fav player, but his last game was the worst game I have seen him play for Manly. Period. I followed Chambers in Union, and he's good. But he brushed matai twice easily in a must win game. Every tackle counted and his effort didnt.

Compared to the defensive effort the week before at centre by Whare against the cowboys, Matais effort against melbourne was awful. Would have hooked him and put Trex wide, both of them out there was hard to watch. Can understand him missing out, based on form.

You cannot be serious surely?!

He is serious and stop calling him Shirley.

can you get me a vector, victor?

Matai's omission is a disgrace. As kangaroo's supporter I fully support the decision. Thanks very much you dumb arse kiwi selectors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6