Matai is Week to Week Proposition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry to be a rumour spoiler but there is nothing in this at all. Travis annonced he was leaving before the Bulldogs game and still got a run. He has not fully recovered from the Flu and does have an injured back. The coaching staff however are opting to stick with the 4 big men on the bench, hence the reason Ballin is still playing PL.

Travis was definitely there. I saw him in the players dugout. You also see him on TV when the cameras do a quick shot of the bench in the second half.

Also for a bloke who supposedly is recovering from pneumonia, he spends an awful amount of time in the corso watering holes.

I was told by someone last year that Travis is a bit of a loose cannon off the field and has to be watched very carefully to stay on the straight and narrow.

I was told by someone last year that Travis is a bit of a loose cannon off the field and has to be watched very carefully to stay on the straight and narrow.

Heard the same thing. Mate of mine lives on the beaches and goes out a bit reakons he always saw him out on the piss, mentioned something about seeing him and fellow team mate getting into each other outside a pub after a gutfull. Not sure to believe it or not though!!!

wingers are a dime a dozen Jatz, hes not a rookie on small dollars, so yes I dont reckon they were too dissapointed.

Having said that he has played well, done what was expected of him and kept his nose clean. just what a professional should do, unlike the others in that equation. So he will be missed on that score.

wingers are a dime a dozen Jatz, hes not a rookie on small dollars, so yes I dont reckon they were too dissapointed.

Having said that he has played well, done what was expected of him and kept his nose clean. just what a professional should do, unlike the others in that equation. So he will be missed on that score.

Yes Yes....but your post made it sound as though the club was happy to see the arse end of him. I take it that that is not the case then ?

[quote author=Corso_Pete]

Travis was nowhere to be seen last
Saturday night! why?
Desi? come on tell the truth what have
you done with Travis?

Jan :naughty:

I saw Travis at the ground on Saturday night in his tracksuit.
[/quote]

Had a beer with him in the dressing room after the match, he was definately congested (had a cold) he's probably the bastard that got me sick this week!
BTW he was wearing a trackie.

Sorry Jatz, I meant they wanted to keep Burns, but Hicks and Monas they didnt fight to keep him, as far as i knowHicks has been nothing but proffesional in his dealing with the club

from what I have heard he wont be in either of those
positions. I will have to get more info from my 'little bird'
there must be more to the story.
the article in the Daily stating his back strain was
not true. :lie:
He is not 'feeling the love' right now! lol

dont worry guys , I am not on drugs! lol

:blah: 8D

:blah: :blah: 8D

FOR YOUR REFERENCE CW

Ryan and I accept your apology

Also CW, there was another comment from either Pete or Jan in another post stating that Burns would not be seen for us again this year. I can dig that up too if you like?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2