Matai is contesting the Charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Steve Matai will go to the judiciary to contest the Contrary Charge and the suggestion he headbutted Anthony Lanfranchi in last Friday's game.

All three Shark players have accepted their charges and will not be playing against Manly this Friday.

Excellent. There was absolutely nothing in it and it deserves to be challenged. There's way to much of this crap going on these days. Make the league police prove their case. It's not like he gave him his SIM or anything.

If that is the charge, he is a shoe in to be exonerated. Lanfranchi plays for the Titans so he was nowhere near Brookvale Oval last Friday.

If that is the charge, he is a shoe in to be exonerated. Lanfranchi plays for the Titans so he was nowhere near Brookvale Oval last Friday.
Whoops - it was that other equally over-rated hooker/forward Chris Heighington. (I is LaFrachi anyway - Lanfranchi is a Sydney underworld figure!!!!!)

I personally don't think he'll get off. IMO there was intent there and he deserves a spell on the sidelines. Problem is he doesn't seem to be learning from all these indescretions.

"LanFranchini is a Sydney underworld figure"? Was, some corrupt cop shot him dead in Chippendale years ago. (Source; 'Blue Murder', a very good video of the times)

Not that I saw, more like the Hoppa thing with the Chief, but without the aggro on the face and only very briefly.

It's Warren Lanfranchi who was the heroin dealer Roger Rogerson and Neddy Smith ALLEGEDLY knocked off.

The Titans player is Anthony Laffranchi who ALLEGEDLY sexually assaulted a woman last year whilst at the Tigers.

It's Warren Lanfranchi who was the heroin dealer Roger Rogerson and Neddy Smith ALLEGEDLY knocked off.

The Titans player is Anthony Laffranchi who ALLEGEDLY sexually assaulted a woman last year whilst at the Tigers.

And Steve Mattai is the centre who ALLEGEDLY plays for Manly.

His defence will be that if he really headbutted him Heightinton would have a broken nose and blood streaming down his face. As he didn't then he was butted.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2