MATAI INJURY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan. said:
Daniel said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Let's recognise Kingy as a champion player of the game for deeds done in years past (200 games, fantastic achievement), but he's not a City rep quality player atm imo.

Agreed. He seems to go quiet in the games he plays in Origin too. I would love to see him step up in the City team and have a huge game

Correct me if I'm wrong Daniel but I think he's ruled out through injury.
If you subtract the lack of recovery time because of the ridiculous five day turnaround, the fatigue factor does effect on field skiils and execution. When it really counts, as he has shown previously, King will reign.

bob dylan said:
effnic said:
Are people really that blind? I cringe everytime king has the ball, he is hollow gets put on his ass by halfbacks then knocks balls on with no one near him. I would take chris bailey back over king. Time for watmough or foran to take the co captaincy next to lyon.

What do you think when Kite, Lussick and Mauro have the ball??

Just curious.

Yep cringe wen kite has the ball and cringe when lussick plays the ball or goes in to make a tackle. Mauro is getting better and better so im fine when he carts it up.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4