Matai gone for season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Such a Shame.

Neck surgery.

We could have done with his aggression out wide.

Will he be back for 2017 or is this the end for one of our greatest centers?

Could get worse.

At this rate they will need to run out the entire NSW cup side in an nrl match which might not end too pretty....

Good luck to him. Hopefully he recovers and get another run
giphy.gif

I love Matai, and always will. One of my all time favourite Sea Eagles. Nothing will ever change that. Necks and nerves are things you shouldn't mess with for too long.

The club should do what is best for Steve's health, and if the docs and Steve even whisper of retirement, or any whisper of permanent damage, do no try to push him to stay.

Steve should do what is best for him, screw loyalty and honour. He has showed this club enough of that for over 10 years. If you need to, retire without question Steve. We will all still love you, and nobody will think lesser of you for taking the path best for you.

Champion bloke who always put in 100% for the team.

Hope the surgery goes well and he comes back next year raring to go.

This is one guy , you know your going to get 100% out of every time he took the field ..... Very sad news , if not back ....all the best for the future and thanks for all the great memory's ..... Love his YouTube clip .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4