Matai Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rosco

Reserve Grader
The NRL has just announce that Steve Matai has been placed on two charges from last nights game.
1. Tackling too hard
2. Head butting Shillington's arm.
2V questioned the NRL over the charges but was told that they had enacted the 'Matai rule' in determining the charges. With a guilty plea and carry over points from the last Matai Rule charge from the Rabbits game Matai will miss the rest of the year.
In other news the Nrl has ruled that the player dumped on his head by Cronk dived on his head without assistance. Cronk has no case to answer.

rosco said:
The NRL has just announce that Steve Matai has been placed on two charges from last nights game.
1. Tackling too hard
2. Head butting Shillington's arm.
2V questioned the NRL over the charges but was told that they had enacted the 'Matai rule' in determining the charges. With a guilty plea and carry over points from the last Matai Rule charge from the Rabbits game Matai will miss the rest of the year.
In other news the Nrl has ruled that the player dumped on his head by Cronk dived on his head without assistance. Cronk has no case to answer.

Apparently the hit he put on Blake Ferguson has impacted on Blakes perception of balance which in turn may lead to Blake not being about to scale neighbourhood roof tops. A civil suit may follow, if the matai rule isn't enacted. (Blake has commenced physiotherapy today by sitting on the neighbours doghouse).

The thread title had me seething but the content left me laughing.
Well done Rosco.;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7