Matabele's prediciton for tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Matas prediciton for tonight is that this is the end of Manly's 2006 season.....

I totally agree

his real prediciton is manly by 8 and me to be copping it all next week

I might give silvertails.net a bit of a rest for the rest of the day.... see ya Monday Dan when the team is getting ready to take on the storm in the Grand Final Qualifier :)

I might give silvertails.net a bit of a rest for the rest of the day.... see ya Monday Dan when the team is getting ready to take on the storm in the Grand Final Qualifier :)

or starting their mad monday

Unfortunately, Dan possess the same gene as Ryan.

Thats the gene that combines the negativity of a girl with the controversial aspects of forum communication.

Its called the imanannoyingnegativewhingytwat gene.

If all 17 play the best games of the year then we will win.

The forwards will be the key as they need to get over the dragons pack. Princess mom?

Thats the gene that combines the negativity of a girl with the controversial aspects of forum communication.

either that or i have been bored all day and stirring **** for my own entertainment

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

either that or i have been bored all day and stirring **** for my own entertainment
[/quote]

Yep. i have noticed this fake controversy thing in action before.

Lucky i dont have any permissions to potentially lose................wooooooohooooo go the eagles tonight ! :p

Re: Matabele's prediciton for tonight

[br][img=88x45]../../AE_files/public/1158305298_60_FT132574_images.jpg[/img]

I saw him before the game and he did think manly had the class to win :blush: I was hopeful of a win but didn't expect it.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Jatz - you are going very, very close to being banned. Drop the agenda. First and last warning. That's all that will be said on the matter. Full stop.

For the record Mata said before the game that he thought Manly would win in a close one. Even with 20 to go at 12 - 0 (at the game) we thought Manly were a chance to come home over the top. However in the end we were not good enough. Ryan was like a roller coaster during the game and 10 mins after the game we were specials to win in 2007. It was that sort of night. I wouldn't take his odds at half time though as the writing was on the wall.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4