Matabele's match report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele's match report

Not an insult - just trying to inject some humour into the situation. I am genuinely astounded that you can't see anything wrong with the tackle. At the very least you'd have to say it would be a Careless 4 - and with Hoppa's record at the judiciary that would be bad enough.

However, brace yourselves for malicious ungraded. This is going to get ugly.

Matabele's match report

P.S. The Highlight of my career was First Grade in the Canberra Union comp and opposing George Gregan. ;)

Matabele's match report

Yeah - I know it's bad...again....as usual for Hoppa. :roll:

I guess I just see a conscious effort from him to be a good boy....and unfortunately...maybe he honestly just can't!!!

I'm probably just trying to be on his side. In reality, I say his career is probably over, which in my eyes in unfortunate, because I can see some value add to the team from him this year so far.....Oh well.

Mitch Creary. GREAT DEFENDER. Solid attacker. My concern...He is absolutely terrible under the high ball.

Matabele's match report

George Gragan...Hmmm...I never had to play against anyone of the calibre. Actually, Jason Taylor played for St Gregs. Not when I played for Macarthur thank goodness. They used to beat us convincingly as it was !!! :evil:

Matabele's match report

Well I think it was bad technique gone wrong.

The report was tops mata well done.

Matabele's match report

Have a look at the head on shot just before collision.

Hoppa is looking at his head and his elbow is cocked and ready.

Intent will not be hard to prove.

Matabele's match report

Mata - I concede. I admit I was wrong on this one. The more I see it, the worse it gets. Oh well, maybe it is for the better. Hicks can come back straight on the wing now & Steppa / Hill don't have to lose their spots.

A blessing in disguise?

Matabele's match report

We are going to miss his go-forward.

But I think we're better off without him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4