Matabele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Where are you dude? I DEMAND to here some prose about how you are feeling about the team at present.

Matabele has felt the same way each week and doesn't ride a roller coaster of emotion through each game and training session etc. His views are well documented!

Well - if we play well - I will sing praises. If we lose 9 from 10, I will be the executioner. I have NO qualms about the fact that I get very excited, then very dissapointed Cantten. I wear my heart on my sleeve - you all know it. And it's because I have a passion for The Eagles - though lately, I am questionning that.

I "think" you were relating your response to me in an off handed way - hence what I have said mate.

Perhaps he is off writing a first instalment of another one of his promised serials. Still waiting for the conclusion to his Tolkienesque "The Bird" (perhaps the Eagle has been shot by a bow and arrow wielding troll called Monas the Unpopular), and the next instalment of the Biblical Alternate Eagles history is overdue.

Anyway we can all guess how he would be feeling, like the rest of us no doubt. Disappointed that our suspicions have been founded and that our criticism has been justified. Oh to taste some humble pie.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2