matabele is an idiot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
that is it, mata your a goose stop bagging monas no one likes it the guy is the captain of our team, or do you go for someone else. on top of that you are very quick to bag out everything he or the club does but always without any possible sollution to any problems, turn it up mata. Who do you go for??

Monnas is on the same money as Scott Hill. What's that say gomanly. He is also on more money than Matt King? Tell me your justification behind what you say, rather than saying someone's an idiot.

i didnt say monas is not worth every penny if not more, i dont understand what your trying to say ryan???

gomanly wont be banned for that and I wont delete the post I will allow Matabele to reply, thoug I daresay he has just finished up watching John Safran vs God

thanks daniel, free speech is the cornerstone of our society and more importantly your website. love john.

free speech is not actually a ornerstone of this society and is infact not a legal right in australia.

This site is also not based on freedom of speech and was not the original reason the site started. We are loose with what can be said however.

Just thought I would clear that up

:D

WTF???

I was merely trying to clear up the massive misconception that this site was started to offset the ME forums. The site was started due to a nuisance poster on OEE

I'd like to know why matabele is an idiot.

Is it because he doesn't have a similar opinion to you? Are you trying to say that your opinion is right and his is wrong so he is an idiot?

One thing I can be sure of is that he would not be abusing or name calling because you have certain views. He may argue but matabele is more a man than to lower himself to personal abuse.

Give yourself an upercut and move on with your life, which I can guarantee doesn't live in a forum. Let it bother you no more!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4