• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
FYI - on World Movies (Fox) tonight is the movie Depeche Mode 101 from 1989, covering their 101st concert and life on the road.

Where is the vitriolic one?

I thik I will be washing my hair tonight. Matabele is on holidays I believe in outback Qld.

Mata has been offline for at least a week. I didn't even get a text message after our win against the Slimes.

No doubt he will return shortly to dampen the air of enthusisam on the site.

On a related issue - where is Ryan?

Thanks for the tip MB, but I already have that on DVD.

I think Mata is in hiding since Manly has started winning ;)

Nah he's out of town :)

Mata has been offline for at least a week. I didn't even get a text message after our win against the Slimes.

I got a couple of messages from him after the game and he was obviously pretty bloody happy about the result...as we all were!

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

I got a couple of messages from him after the game and he was obviously pretty bloody happy about the result...as we all were!

[/quote]Maybe he loves you more than he loves me!!!! :roll:
:)0 ;)

ryan has been in hiding since he said he would start attending games again if we won 3 in a row

Nah I noticed him reading the Bears gospel on MSE again. Over in the general section. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4