Mata be coming to da Big Smoke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
That's it. I've been granted weekend leave to come and see the Mighty Sea Eagles play their first finals game in 7 years.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Watch out for the hillbillies in the dusty car, drinking moonshine and getting a sore butt from poking it out the windows at all of the passing cars. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

The voice that can wake the dead shall echo from the confines of the Ken Thornett Grandstand. 8)

In Manly games I've watched the sequence goes LWLWL .

So we're due a win.

well we will have to have a beer. if you get anywhere near manly on saturday night give us a bell will be there with the boys from soccer, but barely comprehendible

We're heading down Sunday morning. I'll try to get to the ground early so we can have a few bevvies there?

Sounds good. Where are we up to with the rounds. I dare say I'm first this time?

Will Contrary Pete dare to be seen with us though. THAT is the Question.

The Rockers will deadset disown him!

I owe Pete one i am sure he will come say hello

So what did it?
a) flowers
b) retail therapy or
c) just plain begging

Very pleased that you can make the trip, as for the Rockers, well a finer group of passionate Manly supporters I have yet to meet. Never, ever question their passion & committment to the Manly Football Club. I don't always agree with their views, but I will always respect their love for Manly. I know that my position as an Eagle Rocker will not be compromised as a result of discussing issues with the "dark side".

I'm there with Daniel too Matabele - If Corso gets out of line, I'll break out a can of whoop arse !!!

Irony here. Mata from Dubbo gets in and Canteen who lives within walking distance of Parra stadium will likely miss out - I am in class when tickets go on sale!!!

dude seriously?

Give some people a call to get them for you. I am not lining up now but If I was I would have, i would have got you one.

Like I say just go on MSE and ask a few others to see if they can get one for you.

Who is lining up and will get CW one?

Best of luck CW.

I'm relying on Greig to get mine!

Mata be a man, come and say G'day to the Young Quarter of MSE on Sunday :)

I'm pretty sure I'm allbeit disowned by the Rockers for assosciating frequently with Matt...No worries from me.

Yes. I shall do a royal tour of duty around the ground. Kind of like a pre-game victory lap.

Perhaps I could team up with Parramatta Jesus and I can be Manly's Satan?

Is Pete seriously suggesting that the rockers are a more passionate supporters group than the silvertails? ;)

Selective in our reply aren't we, my exact words were

" as for the Rockers, well a finer group of passionate Manly supporters I have yet to meet"

Just where in there did I say that they were better or more passionate than any other supporter or group?

On a more serious note which card did you pull to get the leave pass for Sunday?

by the way for mata, "Mow the lawn" means let the cattle out into the front yard

goats.

Nah, we put some prime Sir Walter buffalo down in Autumn and it needs a pre-spring tune-up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4