Massive Surprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
An early guilty plea see's Ballin playing this weekend

He should be buying a lotto ticket, that is how clearcut i thought a few weeks were for him, especially in the current frenzy around us

And I see Hohohohaia is out for the Shaggers as well. Good news all round

Pleaded guilty to what?  I didn't think he made contact.  Can you get charged with intent?

Guilty to stupidity DSM

If we contest it, he will miss weeks. Early plea is the safest option, and he keeps his nose clean for a certain number of weeks to remove the carryover points under the new system they have this year.
From memory every game you play without incident removes 5 pts from your carryover or something like that

I agree with the stupidity Kiwi.  I just thought he didn't make any contact.  It's like someone going in head high and missing.  Maybe a warning on the trot.  Nothing more, or so I thought.  Anyway it's a good result because I don't know if a player who regularly only plays 40 minutes or so, like Le Snak, can then step up and play 80.  Should be able to, but maybe not.  We need all hands. 

The Wheel link said:
When is Williams X 2 back???

Dave not expected back until round four, Tony could be sooner. Tony looked fine in the sheds, walked without discomfort, but you don't get a feel for how a hammy is going to go until you can give it a full stretch - if it doesn't go again, then you're good to make a return to the field!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6