Massive FAIL for the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the fans really are not even considered these days , it's ALL about TV, they buy the game and then do what they want.

That arsewipe Gyngel showed me when he sat there that day that 9 announced they had the rights for NRL. His comments were something like " we bought the game we'll do what we like".

In years to come they'll probably just have virtual crowds.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think the fans really are not even considered these days , it's ALL about TV, they buy the game and then do what they want.

That arsewipe Gyngel showed me when he sat there that day that 9 announced they had the rights for NRL. His comments were something like " we bought the game we'll do what we like".

In years to come they'll probably just have virtual crowds.

I agree Mark. The NRL are not interested in us fans. It's just concerned about making money. They should never have let nine run the game

It's a very short sighted view by Nine, as I think that attitude of 'we'll do whatever we like' is starting to alienate fans.

There are some good points here and I think (as usual) the answer is a blend of ideas. I love sitting back watching night games on tv (certainly easier to watch with kids in bed or winding down), but I also prefer going to games that are on during the day. The one thing that really does annoy me is having a game on a Sunday afternoon (which I like to watch), but it's not live! I hate watching games on tv that aren't live. There is always that temptation when nervous to just check what really happened.

I think the product will suffer if we start getting minimal crowds, and surely the players want atmosphere at these games also? Which then points back to grounds. Do we want 10,000 at Allianz etc, or 10,000 at Brookie/Leichardt etc?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6