Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Just watching the football and I really think its untactful for a channel 9 program to allow club players to fire questions at Rugby league managers/owners from other clubs.

Mason was firing questions to court about wings signing yesterday and stopped short of telling him what he really thought of the situation which is not masons place to be saying.

If I were court and mason was telling me what I should do with my club and how what I'm doing is wrong I proabably would have brought up a question on his wrong thoughts and opinions on raping someone.

a) the Wing media thing was a joke...I can understand Rooters being pissed off. Wing should be playing PL for the rest of the year.
b) Does anyone really give a crap about what Mason thinks.
c) I'm sure the Manly forwards will will accommodate his and his fairy fellow forwards a welcome that they will be receiving medication for the next 4 months.

I have to give them credit at the moment mata.

For the last month or so they have really cut the crap out of their show. The is a lot of football talk and very minimal mucking around.

I would assume they have been given a roasting about the poor quality of the show.

I have to give them credit at the moment mata.

For the last month or so they have really cut the crap out of their show. The is a lot of football talk and very minimal mucking around.

I would assume they have been given a roasting about the poor quality of the show.

Too little, too late as far as I'm concerned. They lost me twelve months ago and I'm not going back.

Just the presence of Mason and HaC makes me wonder if anything has REALLY changed.

I made a post a few weeks back.

There was an onion eating contest. Drug cheat 1 vs drug cheat 2.

They were in a white room. The table, the walls and even the chairs were white.

Appart from 1 thing. A cut out of andrew john's in a newcastle jersey was right behind them in the middle.

Shameless advertising and agenda pushing.

While I think the show is getting better, something like a 1 and 1/2 hour show like the FOX sports wednesday show would be fantastic.

Flip,
I'm no Mason fan but I thought Mason getting in HaC's face was great. I have heard HaC interviewed a few times this week and he is an absolute spin meister. Mason just challenged some of the bullshXt he was pedalling.
Good luck to the bloke if he's got the money to buy himself a hobby business but let's remember that he has only been interested in League and Souths for a year & half yet he talks like his a lifelong fan.

and part of being an adult is not just "saying what you think" I could think Dan and Matas had a gay thing going on, doesnt mean it is right to say it.

Mason is an immature fool, given some ridiculaous standing by a ridiculous show, reminds me of a ventriloquists dummy.

Sorry Dan and Matas I should have kept your secret :)

I liked what Mason had to say. It gives you an insight into what the players would think. Holmes a Court is a wanker who knows nothing about football.

I reckon on the footy show they should have a fan from a different club come on every week. Not a rambling dickhead, you'd obviously have to have interviews beforehand to make sure they could at least talk properly. I reckon a fan's point of view on the show would be great.

Apart from getting Harry Kewell to play some silly golf game.

Did you cath the part where Johns asked Fatty what Larry Emdur was doing theses days and Fatty says he was at SBS.

Emdur has just started a morning show on 7 which probably rates better than the footy show. :lol:

Flip,
I'm no Mason fan but I thought Mason getting in HaC's face was great. I have heard HaC interviewed a few times this week and he is an absolute spin meister. Mason just challenged some of the bullshXt he was pedalling.
Good luck to the bloke if he's got the money to buy himself a hobby business but let's remember that he has only been interested in League and Souths for a year & half yet he talks like his a lifelong fan.

Yeah, i've got no problem with what he said. I don't think what south's did was right, but I do think it should have come from someone other than a player from an opposing team.

I would have rather seen those questions from Fatty, john's or wiedler. Chief is just a big puss.

Gould got into Masons ear a few years back and built the guys imagination up to consider himself a "leader" on & off the field.

Unfortunately Mason has morphed that into thinking he is some sort of players champion who has the average players interests in mind while they struggle in a complex game run by sharks.

Trouble is he struggles on TV to convey anything more than a simple concept. He really needs to refocus himself back onto what he is supposed to be doing. Hope he waits till after tonights match.

He seems to come onto the show with an agenda.

The sad part is the agenda always has something to do with him and how hard done by he is.

I enjoy it when fatty just roles his eyes. He knows the bloke is just a cop out.

I thought it was pretty funny the way Mason was getting in Holmes a Court's case. But Mason still comes across as a deadset idiot - he struggles to put sentences together and just says some rediculous things from time to time. How much of a wanker does Holmes a Court come across as but??!!! He was avoiding answering the questions, and can't help talking about Souths this and Souths that. I'm beginning to understand why Piggins was upset with the bloke...

I just watched it, and thought it was a pretty good segment. I didnt see much wrong with Mason asking the questions either, enjoy getting a players perspective on things. Don't always go along with this Mason always coming across as an idiot either, some of his stuff this year has been pretty good and the viewing public are finding things out they wouldn't have known.

Another little issue, that vaguely ties into this one and always has me perplexed.

The public is always moaning about cliche standard run of the mill interviews, saying they are boring. Yet when a player like Mason, Williams who are the best examples right now, comes out and states what they are thinking, they get bagged from pillar to post for saying it.

Which way do those people want it ? I persoanlly prefer a bit more of option 2 TBH

I like them speaking their mind but dont always agree with what they think. Mason was making out that league players have it so tough and dont earn enough cash to justify it etc etc. He should have just pulled out the violin.

TBH, that isnt the way i interpreted his comments if you are refering to the Kewell questions Garts

I thought it was more of a "we have it like this and find it tough, we make what you make in a week, it must be so much tougher for you ?" sort of thing when i watched it

It was that and when he was talking about the Dogs players being in trouble during the week. He come across like they had done nothing wrong. I agree what happened was hardly worth worrying about but he just came across like they have it so tough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4