Mason, Tupou fined for public urination

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Mason, Tupou fined for public urination

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

http://nrl.com.au/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/7883/Default.aspx

New Sydney Roosters recruit Willie Mason has found trouble before even stepping on the field for his new club after being fined for urinating in a public place.

Mason and teammate Anthony Tupou were issued infringement notices by Port Macquarie police following an incident last Saturday night.

The Roosters were on the NSW mid north coast for a series trials against local teams, though Mason and Tupou did not take part and were only there as spectators.

The incident occurred in the hours following the match.

On top of the fine, both players will also be forced to carry out a program of community work with the PCYC.

The Roosters issued a statement claiming the players were disappointed and remorseful regarding the embarrassing situation.

The NRL club had conducted several clinics with the local community during their three-day stay in Port Macquarie.

Mason and Tupou were both named in the Roosters squad to play Wests Tigers in the second annual Foundation Cup at the Sydney Football Stadium on Saturday night.

The match will be Mason's first since his highly publicised switch from the Bulldogs.
Source: AAP

Define public :)

But you are correct, ducking down a back lane for a squirt in the early hours is hardly a capital offense.

I am guilty as recently as Monday night. I was at touch footy, no toilets close enough by, empty field 10 metres away, problem solved.

What about marathon runners, they are constantly pissing in the middle of events on the side of the road. Paula Radcliffe prime example.

As I said, its a rubbish story.

Guilty last Saturday afternoon

Peeled the covers off the pitch, went and had a beer in the clubrooms, we then went and had another look at the pitch and locked up the clubrooms. By the time we came back i was in desperate need of a leak so sprinkled 1 of the bushes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6