mason signs with dogs.4 years.1.5 million.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
a wanker who can play unfortunately.with omeley,sonny bill,mason,ryan and matua in their pack you will see a lot of them in the septembers to come.

means anasta must leave.has no choice.open the chequebooks please.orford and anasta are the last top halves on the market for quite a while im afraid.all the other notables are tied up past this year.

means anasta must leave.has no choice.open the chequebooks please.orford and anasta are the last top halves on the market for quite a while im afraid.all the other notables are tied up past this year.

AMEN

I don't think we have the money to compete for Anasta. Next year John Sutton is off contract at Souths so I would be very interested in seeing him in Manly colours. The 3 players I would be very interested in this year would be Orford (moving Monas to hooker), Bell (we NEED centers) and Ashley Harrison (I think we could try him at 5/8 next year, to start the season atleast, and he would eventually take the lock position to help cover the coming losses of BK and Beaver).

mcatt, all three would be good buys. Not sure if we are in the market for any. Souths are cashed up and a few clubs will be splashing money around pre the entrance to the Gold Coast where the market will really go ballistic.

Anasta would do us more good than another half back.

Id say he is worth a fair bit to us - we need a 5/8th.

Ashley harrison would be good, but where to fit him until BK and Beaver retire? I think if they are both up to it they will run around in 2007 if we are still on track to be a force (and lyon shows up)

Try for bell or lolesi, offer him the one year if he wants the gold coast and then get lyon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4