Marvel Super heroes Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must admit...had no idea who or what the falcon was in the marvel universe.

...Falcon (Sam Wilson) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Gene Colan, and introduced in Captain America #117 (Sept. 1969), the character is mainstream comics' first African-American superhero.[1] Falcon uses mechanical wings to fly and has limited telepathic and empathic control over birds....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_(comics)#Other_versions

Also.....does this mean the players will get hit in the head a lot with the football?

This character wears maroon and white. It's pretty poor that we've got a blue jersey. Disgraceful.

IMG_0198.PNG

Sorry, I don't get it.

We have a jersey that we all should be proud of , wear it with pride and just win the bloody games.

Obsessions with, Marvel, Indigenous and Women in League are just $$$ making avenues.

I'll never ever buy anything other than the standard jersey for that year!!

Sorry, I don't get it.

We have a jersey that we all should be proud of , wear it with pride and just win the bloody games.

Obsessions with, Marvel, Indigenous and Women in League are just $$$ making avenues.

Given this is being promoted across a number of clubs it would an NRL directive??

Sorry, I don't get it.

Manly haven't had the Women or Indigenous jerseys for years as they don't get them for free like they do with Marvel's @:cool:

Last edited:
Home, away, alternate, ANZAC, Marvel, community, heritage...

Did I miss any?

At least we aren't Canberra. They went from the hulk to rocket raccoon. What have we had wolverine daredevil and now falcon. The kids love this I don't have a problem with it or any of the other jerseys. It is what it is. If you want to buy one buy one if you don't then show up at the game with your traditional jersey and I'm pretty sure everyone will still know who you're supporting.

I have a four year old who loves his super heroes but isn't really into footy yet. He's at the stage of asking what the teams are called based on their colours (tigers have that one tied up by the way) and he loves the falcon from the more recent captain America movies. If he sees manly playing with a super hero jersey than its an easier pathway for me to lead him down into indoctrination. Although his doctor mother doesn't want him to play considering my five torn ACLs.

I need all the help I can get.

At least we aren't Canberra. They went from the hulk to rocket raccoon. What have we had wolverine daredevil and now falcon. The kids love this I don't have a problem with it or any of the other jerseys. It is what it is. If you want to buy one buy one if you don't then show up at the game with your traditional jersey and I'm pretty sure everyone will still know who you're supporting.

I have a four year old who loves his super heroes but isn't really into footy yet. He's at the stage of asking what the teams are called based on their colours (tigers have that one tied up by the way) and he loves the falcon from the more recent captain America movies. If he sees manly playing with a super hero jersey than its an easier pathway for me to lead him down into indoctrination. Although his doctor mother doesn't want him to play considering my five torn ACLs.

Tell the delightful and talented Missus TopEnd that the alternative to the LittleEnd playing RL is that he will play AFL ..... and that of course would mean no likelihood of GrandEnds.

On another note I saw a show the other day "ANT MAN" .... fuket me sideways .... kids are easily pleased with heros these days .... fuchen ANT MAN!

Five torn ACL's?
How many knees do you have?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10