Martys front row partner next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
This is a massive hole in our team for 2018 with Lawrence off to Titans, Knights or Tigers we dont have a prop to partner kapow in 2018. Lawrence had a great game yesterday, excellent post contact meters, leg drive, quick play the balls why is he being let go? He is very underrated and id be giving him a 2 year deal. Unless Bozo has a plan we are getting even lighter in our forwards for next season.

Push AFB to front row, and lussick and Perrett off the bench. With the young talent coming through i dont think we need to sign a big name player, instead throw money at these young stars to keep them at the club
I like the idea of promoting from within rather than targeting others. I'd look to start Lussick though. He played his best footy starting at prop last year and I'd give him a go again.

We have: Marty, Lussick, AFB, Perrett, Sipley & Paseka. Settle down
Plus another good prop in the under 20s with a tongue-twisting name crying out for a nickname: Haumole Olakauatu....
My early suggestion is 'Kylie'. As in Kylie Mole.
I don't think Big Mole is appropriate - and I'm certainly not tough enough to suggest it.

Plus another good prop in the under 20s with a tongue-twisting name crying out for a nickname: Haumole Olakauatu....
My early suggestion is 'Kylie'. As in Kylie Mole.
I don't think Big Mole is appropriate - and I'm certainly not tough enough to suggest it.
Not too sure how many footballers would appreciate being referred to as Kylie either...Kylie Leuluai being the only exception I can think of.

We have: Marty, Lussick, AFB, Perrett, Sipley & Paseka. Settle down
Plus the bodybuilder we got from Parra. You just need to keep signing young guys to join the back of the queue, not overspend for guys at the front of it (i.e. Myles)

• 🤝
Reactions: MRW
Not too sure how many footballers would appreciate being referred to as Kylie either...Kylie Leuluai being the only exception I can think of.
It's a term of endearment, much the same as Penny Lane.
Mind you, I wouldn't do it within their earshot.

Lane - AKA Praying Mantis

Took me about a minute to work out " Penny", but I imagine those born after about 1980 wouldn't have a clue what that meant.

By the way , as an aside when I took the WCC tours over we did Liverpool as a tour from Leeds ( to fill in the days a bit) and we made it a Beatles theme so " Penny Lane" was in the mix, yes it's actually a real street!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10