Marty taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I still think the biggest mistake that Kidwell made with the Anzac test was starting Russell Packer and having Marty start on the bench. By the time Marty got on the field, the game was pretty much gone and the Kiwis were on the back foot.
Exactly, dumb coach of kiwis.

Marty is the best signing for Manly since we snared that kid from Wee Waa.

(Unless there's someone I've forgotten!):D

I thought he was better suited to prop but completely changed my opinion now. I think he is the best prop in game atm without question. He runs onto the ball at pace getting over the advantage line with ease, then adds footwork before the line to attract 2 or 3 defenders or make them miss, then can get a ball away onto of that! Add his size and aggression and footwork plus a dam good defender he is number one!
We need to extend his contract! He definitely warrants a pay rise if blokes like packer are getting 700k and woods 800k. I think marty is only on 500k?

I have had to change my thinking on Marty"s most effective position this season also . At the start of the season , i thought back row, { But he also did have a slight problem with lateral defence , there ] . However in recent times , definitely prop , and like AFB, a genuine strength and power player . I think that Marty's contract has already been extended until 2020 , and let"s hope that he is contented with the arrangements

Love the guy - such an awesome player. He is more than just strong, he can offload, he is aggressive and passionate which rubs off on his team mates. He is our enforcer.

Absolutely the best prop. Meters after impact are just phenominal as is Jake. These 2 are the top prop and lock in the game.

Not sure if it's system, coaching, players, whatever, but since Trent took over, we've gone from one of the lower metre gainage teams to one of the best.

Not sure if it's system, coaching, players, whatever, but since Trent took over, we've gone from one of the lower metre gainage teams to one of the best.

But Ryan, don't you know Twenty can't coach @strone33 keeps telling me and I believe everything I read on Silvertails!

But Ryan, don't you know Twenty can't coach @strone33 keeps telling me and I believe everything I read on Silvertails!

Haha...mate, I thought picking Wright over Hastings was crook, or at least putting Walker back there and Brown into the centres was a better idea, so I can't cast any stones at anyone else for their opinions :)

I honestly thought given The Titans form the past 3 weeks, we were gonski, but boy, how bad was I wrong.

Haha...mate, I thought picking Wright over Hastings was crook, or at least putting Walker back there and Brown into the centres was a better idea, so I can't cast any stones at anyone else for their opinions :)

I honestly thought given The Titans form the past 3 weeks, we were gonski, but boy, how bad was I wrong.

Apart from that extra spark in attack we lost nothing ( in fact possibly gained something ) with Wright as FB.

Clearly a far more experienced player and defensively was in the best spot all of the time, that's a small criticism I have of TT but he's only learning.

For a lesser man than I, it would be embarrassing to be continually proven correct ... but then again, I am used to it.

Apart from that extra spark in attack we lost nothing ( in fact possibly gained something ) with Wright as FB.

Clearly a far more experienced player and defensively was in the best spot all of the time, that's a small criticism I have of TT but he's only learning.
Wright was very solid, played great. Tom would have had a field day last night with all the holes in Titans defence. Wright has been training since November at fullback and last night it showed. Well done Trentster

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10