Marty..OMG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do not get the hate

When has he ever slagged the club? Show me a time when he said something negative about the club?

He manages his social profile as that is what a professional player does
Post clips of himself running a decoy then throwing arms up in the air in frustration isnt a great look dont you think?
I quite liked Marty, but its a strange post.

Who could blame the club for trying to offload him?

Was on 800k and played like a fringe first-grader.
The club offered him that money it wasn't his fault. Many times people are whinging about players breaching their contract and wanting out. He did nothing wrong, his form might of dropped but hearing that the club doesn't want you might be a factor re his form.

The club offered him that money it wasn't his fault. Many times people are whinging about players breaching their contract and wanting out. He did nothing wrong, his form might of dropped but hearing that the club doesn't want you might be a factor re his form.
I agree with most of what you say there.

It is a professional game and if you aren't producing on the field relative to your contract that sort of speculation is part and parcel (whether it comes from the club or not). And a veteran like Marty would well be aware of this.

Josh Aloiai is in the same boat as it stands right now.

No way Marty was going to breach his contract, no other club was going to offer him the same money anyway. And dropping your form or performance doesn't endear you to another prospective club when you leave.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8