Maroons Origin Squad Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I finish at 6 am start at 10 pm
I'm all done so now just killing time
Copy that feathered friend . I am off to do the last building patrol . Nice chatting and have a safe night . Roger and out

Last edited:
As I said once before...

Hollywood has screwed things up.

Over = I have finished talking and expect a response
Out = I have finished talking and don't expect a response.

Therefore "Over and out" is an incorrect use of radio protocol.

So there! Take that 4.30am!

(lol)

Roosters duo added to Bennett’s 16-man Maroons Origin squad
Roosters skipper Jake Friend and fiery forward Lindsay Collins have been added to Wayne Bennett’s Queensland Maroons squad for the end of season State of Origin series.
NRL.com reported the Tri-colours teammates are the latest players to be added following the Roosters exit from the finals series after last Friday night’s 22-18 loss to the Raiders.

The duo’s inclusion takes the number of Queensland squad members to 16, with more players from the remaining four teams the Panthers, Storm, Raiders and Rabbitohs to be added when their finals campaigns end.

stat-attack-origin-qld_20200907.jpg

NOTHING WILL STOP THE FORMIDABLE MIGHTY MAROON
NEVER SAY DIE WINNING SPIRIT !!!

The Blues have a squad full of big names and big egos and the bigger they are the harder they will fall to the might of the never say die Maroon winning spirit

15 days to Go
and the Legendary Maroon spirit will put on another great show

QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4