Maroon BLUES continue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Cameron Smith - Gooorne
Price - Gooorne
Hannant - Gooorne
Thurston & Lockyer - injured
Cronk - foot injury
Inglis - hip injury and now this...

QUEENSLAND star Greg Inglis was forced to quit training with the State of Origin side after a heavy collision with teammate Willie Tonga.
Inglis and Tonga were involved in a head clash during Maroons training at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast.

The Queensland doctor has examined the Test centre, checking his jaw, but the damage was not immediately known.

The Maroons travel to Sydney tomorrow ahead of Wednesday night's Origin I clash at ANZ Stadium

Don't forget Hodges - Gooorne

Inglis shows about as much toughness as he does loyalty to his birth state. What happened, did he smudge his lipstick ??

I remember Michael Devere standing on the sideline for the blues having his head stappled shut without any local and without leaving the field.

I think perhaps Inglis needs to chow down on a bag of cement some time soon or he will go down in my book as one of the biggest cats in the game.

Flip link said:
I remember Michael Devere standing on the sideline for the blues having his head stappled shut without any local and without leaving the field.

I think perhaps Inglis needs to chow down on a bag of cement some time soon or he will go down in my book as one of the biggest cats in the game.

That is one of my favourite origin memories, he was a winger as well. Just shows how much grit some players have

Soft mongrel !!

Went down to watch my old team from last season on Saturday, couldn't believe what I saw ! The winger had his thumb dislocated, showed no pain, had the mits up for a fight, ref told him to get to hospital to which he replied "I'm staying on, we have no subs". Eventually got him to come off, and he put the bastard back in himself !! I think he is too dumb to feel pain haha

Dan link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=183380.msg263276#msg263276 date=1274689492]

That is one of my favourite origin memories, he was a winger as well. Just shows how much grit some players have
[/quote]

The standard sure has dropped since DeVere, Hayne stays down with any tap.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2