Mark geyer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I just a read his column in RLW - he previews the season and says Manly will be the "bolters" this year and the Northern Beaches will come alive with success. He basically predicts our forwards led by the BKs will lead the way.

Good judge or bad judge? time will tell.

Similar to what other teams fans think

Most think we have a good pack, some think it is enough, others dont.

Ive also read a few people who really rate monas.

I hope he is right- but as far as his opinion goes doesn't he have a habit of just going off what other people tell him.
I remember on the footy show once Matty Johns gee'd him up before going out to ask a few questions to Craig Johnson the soccer player.
Matty told him he was a black belt in Karate or something like that.
Geyer went out & said to Johnson- "I've read your autobiography and what alot of people mighten know about you is that you were a black belt in Karate"
the response.....No ????

The latest RLW is a huge dissapointment. No team reviews, predictions etc etc.

Geyer normally knows his onions when it comes to footy. I appreciate his commentary on the ABC. There's no point in having good forwards if the outside backs are leaving a salloon passage ride to their opposing centres though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6