Mark Gasnier's comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just read his comments about last Friday in today's Daily Telecrap. He makes good sense. Didn't realize the guy had a clue. Total opposite to what Sairn Benny had to say. Good.

Are the comments online anywhere?

@Daniel
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/league-is-not-a-pc-game/story-e6frexnr-1226127732687

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/league-is-not-a-pc-game/story-e6frexnr-1226127732687

I agree with him. We can't let the game get out of control but it's a physical game and occasionally emotions spill over to violence. The overreaction of the NRL and the media was disgraceful.

Of course Saint Benny was tactically commentating to increase his team's chances, and Gaz tactically waited until the verdict was out.

But Gaz has told it like it is. Something Gallop would find unintelligible.

The Chief Harragon said something similar on radio a couple of days ago. He said the penalties imposed were 'amateurish'. Interesting how when a crunch issue suddenly arises you can see a side of people you have never seen before. In the case of a couple, I now have a little respect where previously I had very little!

Can we read into this that Gaz doesn't necessarily like the totemic Wayne?

Unusual for a player to come out and say something contrary to the opinion of his current coach.

Yes this did surprise me somewhat. Ditto A Johns. Both quality pieces.

Gasniers article would be 100% if not for two letters in the second paragraph.

"Unfortunately"

It's funny how all the current and recently retired players commenting on this have stuck up for us and called on the NRL not to react, while all the non-players and those who retired a long time ago are crucifying us. Of those two groups, I know who I would be listening to if I was the NRL board.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@Daniel

@[Berkeley_Eagle]

Hey mate, when tagging a person make sure you put the square brackets around their name or the tagging wont work.

[username] with an @ in front of the [

Cheers
Dan

mcatt said:
It's funny how all the current and recently retired players commenting on this have stuck up for us and called on the NRL not to react, while all the non-players and those who retired a long time ago are crucifying us. Of those two groups, I know who I would be listening to if I was the NRL board.
Yes - and two of those squealing were Vautin and his old mate Magilla Thomson - surely the most incompetent president and CEO respectively, in Manly's history.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8