Mark Gasnier compliments Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Mark Gasnier, Fox Sports commentator is adamant Manly will play finals football in 2015.

As a club, they don’t know any different,’’ Gasnier said.

“I definitely see them in the top six, if not higher.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/gasnier-tips-mason-to-become-a-leader-with-manly/story-fngr8iii-1227108609220

--

Also in the article, Choc listened to his wife which made him decide to switch clubs?? Sounds like she encouraged him to move on.

“My wife said to me recently, ‘do you want to spend another three years at Manly, or do you go to Parra and have a fresh start?’” Watmough said.

She's probably not a Manly fan.
She might be a BIG spender and need Choc to earn max money for her to blow.
I rather three years of hell at Manly than four years of bliss at Parra.

I'm surprised gasnier can continue to get words out with all those coc{$ in his mouth.

manlyfan76 said:
I'm surprised gasnier can continue to get words out with all those coc{$ in his mouth.

There goes our chances for next year, Gaz couldn't get a thing right this year.

I don't begrudge Choc taking the extra year and money. When footy is over thats it for him because he's a total dead ****, so he needs to earn as much as he can while he can. Year 9 drop out, not a brain cell in that head. But all the stuff throwing Manly under the bus? There is no need for that at all. Have some f..king dignity!

What I've learnt over the years, is that players who bad mouth their former team, the former team does a hell of a lot better the next season.

Peter C said:
manlyfan76 said:

There goes our chances for next year, Gaz couldn't get a thing right this year.

That's right, we win the minor premiership in 2015! GO MANLY!

Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ His "four toey humans ready to spurt juice" phone message is one of my all-time favourite pieces of performance art.

Wonder how Gaz would fare running that one out now in this literary cryovaced
society ?:s

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4