Margaret Anthony loses her cancer battle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And time flies , member of the year 2012.

She could afford it BUT the money she spent travelling from Emerald to attend home games PLUS do every single trip of mine was enormous.

She told me she’d rather spend a heap of money doing something she loved that being the richest person in the graveyard.

Money well spent Margaret , money very well spent !!

Was only wondering before Xmas how she was doing. Sad news.
I messaged her on Xmas Eve and wished her all the best with her family for the Christmas break , her last message was she was planning to enjoy the time with her family.

That was her last Facebook post as well ,well that day.

She touched many people I must say , the tributes have been pouring out all day.

She was such a great lady. I met her on the Brizvegas supporters gig. She always came over and said Hi to my young daughter at the time.
I hope the team and club recognise her in some capacity like @Seagles68 mentioned earlier. Maybe the first game of the season.

Last edited:
This is a reminder and celebration of how one human can touch the lives of others... and it doesn't require freakish athletic talent, wealth, business success, or remarkable intellect... it's about being real and authentic. Love and peace to all.

The Club have put the funeral details up. Its next Saturday , January the 28th at St Patricks Catholic Church, Emerald, Qld. I am guessing that the club must be sending a representative, maybe Chez, she got on really well with him

Last edited:
The Club have put the funeral details up. Its next Saturday , January the 28th at St Patricks Catholic Church, Emerald, Qld. I am guessing that the club must be sending a representative, maybe Chez, she got on really well with him
They should , I’d think it would be someone like Wayne Cousins, he knew her well.

And I doubt the players would be allowed to miss a few days of training , but it’s possible it could be done in a day, so who knows.

Saw this on Facebook and was very sad to see the news. Vale Margaret

Sad news. I was going to ask how she was going for my first post for this term. I met her up here at the Titans match in Gladstone. She was sitting next to Peter Peters and I was seated behind her. She was a fantastic lady and a true manly supporter. Easy going attitude and a great smile. Very sad news. Lovely lady.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4