March on Narrabeen Headquarter's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Would you be willing to join a group to demand answers from Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen?

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Wouldn't work

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Interested but Unable to attend (too far away etc.)

Votes: 33 34.7%

• Total voters

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
This thread is a ST masterpiece 😂. Great rational minds or shall I say a somewhat fractured mind at work.

It appears the protest drums are maybe beating again.( or someone has forgotten to take their meds) Please Des and the boys please turn up against Parramatta next Friday night the sanity of ST is depending on you.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
This thread is a ST masterpiece 😂. Great rational minds or shall I say a somewhat fractured mind at work.

It appears the protest drums are maybe beating again.( or someone has forgotten to take their meds) Please Des and the boys please turn up against Parramatta next Friday night the sanity of ST is depending on you.

I will have to dig out my pitchfork

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
I suspect @Ryan our version of Robyn hood and his band of not so merry men ( some of these merry men been I suspect alter egos) are sharpening thier pitch forks right now.
Anyway whilst passion is an admirable quality this thread demonstrates that you can certainly overdose on passion and end up at a not so good place like this.
Again I hope the team can turn it around with a respectable showing against the eels and the Storm in coming weeks. Have not watched the Storm game against Penrith but it was good to hear they can get flogged as well.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The only comment I’ll make on this is that over my length of time on ST, I’ve seen many members come and go , some stay long term , some get pissed off and leave quickly but one thing you have on here is some very committed and passionate fans.

Most ( like me ) wear their hearts on their sleeve and the emotion of game day , the game day thread , post game analysis can get very very heated at times.

Not everyone agrees with me ( and that is perfectly fine ) and I certainly don’t agree with everyone either.

BUT, what I think we should all concentrate on is playing the ball not the man !!

Have different opinions ( that’s fine ) have different levels of passion ( that’s also fine ), disagree with people ( that’s part of ST).

But play the ball not the man ( or female ).

This isn’t aimed at any member , or anyone in this thread just a general post to just not let the emotions of a very large loss destroy your fun on this forum.

Tomorrow is another day , by Tuesday we are usually all over the previous loss and looking forward to redemption in the next game.

#GoManly

KNUCKLES

Bencher
The only comment I’ll make on this is that over my length of time on ST, I’ve seen many members come and go , some stay long term , some get pissed off and leave quickly but one thing you have on here is some very committed and passionate fans.

Most ( like me ) wear their hearts on their sleeve and the emotion of game day , the game day thread , post game analysis can get very very heated at times.

Not everyone agrees with me ( and that is perfectly fine ) and I certainly don’t agree with everyone either.

BUT, what I think we should all concentrate on is playing the ball not the man !!

Have different opinions ( that’s fine ) have different levels of passion ( that’s also fine ), disagree with people ( that’s part of ST).

This isn’t aimed at any member , or anyone in this thread just a general post to just not let the emotions of a very large loss destroy your fun on this forum.

Tomorrow is another day , by Tuesday we are usually all over the previous loss and looking forward to redemption in the next game.

#GoManly
Well said mate.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

#GoManly
F***off @Mark from Brisbane you doomsday merchant 🤣🤣🤣

Son of Manly Beach

Reserve Grader
I suspect @Ryan our version of Robyn hood and his band of not so merry men ( some of these merry men been I suspect alter egos) are sharpening thier pitch forks right now.
Anyway whilst passion is an admirable quality this thread demonstrates that you can certainly overdose on passion and end up at a not so good place like this.
Again I hope the team can turn it around with a respectable showing against the eels and the Storm in coming weeks. Have not watched the Storm game against Penrith but it was good to hear they can get flogged as well.
I watched it. Surprisingly Storm never really in it. But they definitely put in a lot more effort

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur

#GoManly
Hey Mark, I respect your middle ground approach to these matters and whilst sharing your views making a considerable effort to not offend and keep a needed level of harmony and sensibility across the forum. I must say again this is very admirable. As you know supporting a rugby league team is one of the few opportunities one gets these days to indulge and be openly one eyed. Some may say a an outlet like what ST represents to many of its members. A question or two. Do you not agree this thread is an example of emotions and a one eyed view gone too far? Say the crazy / pathological side of passion? Is this not what we should be careful to avoid whilst supporting open debate?

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So many reasons to march in this world, this seems very low on the list.
What would be the objective

What do we want ( insert 50 random suggestions) from 12 people

When do we want it, aaah we havnt discussed timeframes

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Would you be willing to join a group to demand answers from Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen?​

I demand to know what happened to Humphreys!
Yes but on 3 stipulations

1 we call ourselves the peoples front of judea
2 kenty is sacked from something
3 can we leave from adelaide.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Hey Mark, I respect your middle ground approach to these matters and whilst sharing your views making a considerable effort to not offend and keep a needed level of harmony and sensibility across the forum. I must say again this is very admirable. As you know supporting a rugby league team is one of the few opportunities one gets these days to indulge and be openly one eyed. Some may say a an outlet like what ST represents to many of its members. A question or two. Do you not agree this thread is an example of emotions and a one eyed view gone too far? Say the crazy / pathological side of passion? Is this not what we should be careful to avoid whilst supporting open debate?
Someone once said, "passion is just a poor excuse for bad behaviour"

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur

Would you be willing to join a group to demand answers from Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen?​

I demand to know what happened to Humphreys!
Ha ha! Demands! Dummy spitting! Outrage! Finger pointing etc have become common place in this day and age.
I demand to know what happened to Peter sharp. 😂

Ryan

Journey Man
Desperate times call for desperate measures in the @Red Pill household if you've literally spent Sunday morning traulling through threads for a suggestion made 13 months ago haha. Mate, I've woken up, had brekky, actually WENT down to Narrabeen with the missus and the kayak for a paddle.

You're still here trying to drum up toxicity,
calling others sooks and dummy spitters with your personal agenda , yet apparently it's them that are negative?

Mate, there's a blue sky, get out and enjoy the day. Get some exercise and have a laugh bro. Your morning sounds miserable and isolated haha.

For the record, I actually spoke to Stephen personally (he was a good fella). He thanked me for being a season ticket holder for as long as we could remember, for organising a corporate sponsorship, and creating / finalising that petition (over 10k signatures) - on paper, with comments Grant Mayer / David Annersly took to Morris Iemma who provided 10 mill in funding at the time..in fact we also laughed about how I introduced Pat Wilson to NAB, to become the MAJOR sponsor at one point, but his sales pitch was terrible, and NAB went with the Bunnies instead. They actually met.

What have you done Red Pill for the club. What value have you added I wonder? What affirmative action?

But in our conversation he acknowledged some of the issues at the time, and let me in on a few mitigates (if you recall at the time, I let you all in on some), so they had some things in place.

You're literally having a go at someone attempting to take affirmative action to ask for change in a record breaking poor period for the club, but in your limited head space, that's negative.

So say and think what you like. I believe I'm a decent fan who adds value to the club he supports. Can you say the same , apart from attempting to create division on a website on a sunny Sunday morning, where you should be spending family time, laughing, getting fit, rather than researching Silvertails for a 13 month old rehash to try and put someone down.

What an existence mate hahahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16