Maori jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_20180419_085613.jpg

Wouldn’t you actually get a Maori in Dylan walker to present the jersey?? Or is this what we are paying poo for?

I think Joel Thompson could’ve been a good choice, he does a lot of work with young Maori kids.
Joel models the indigenous one already, gotta share the love
(Poo is from Christchurch, so need to try and use any connections - even if it is him:wasntme:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wish our normal jersey had the white sides. This ones ok, must be a first for a maori jersey, never heard of it being a thing
The Donkeys did a 9s maori jersey, but ours is more for home game in Christchurch and winning some new fans i guess

May as well of had Lachlan Croker present the indigenous
I think Joel Thompson could’ve been a good choice, he does a lot of work with young Maori kids.
may as well had Croker present the indigenous one because his from the bush with that logic

You can take a tour! I don't think @Mark from Brisbane has come outta retirement though.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/04/20/sea-eagles-tour-set-for-christchurch/

Pack your bags Sea Eagles fans, we’re headed to Christchurch and we want YOU with us.

With our Round 14 clash against the Vodafone Warriors at AMI Stadium in Christchurch set to be a block buster clash, the Manly Sea Eagles and Great Events are giving you the chance to be a part of the action.

Departing on June 8, the package deal will be a great way to take in the action of the game along with the bustling culture and nightlife of Christchurch plus the picturesque sights of the greater Canterbury region.

"nightlife" of Christchurch......

Was watching the video of Lyle Gorman over in Christchurch, the artist describes the meaning of his design as "when the eagle crossed the ocean and landed in Christchurch "

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8