Manlys worst ever coach linked with wigan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif

Whatever

Last edited:
And after the headline, this was pretty much the first sentence...

Speculation that Trent Barrett is on the verge of signing a three-year deal with Wigan is “wide of the mark”, according to UK publication Wigan Today.

s..m..h

#imissstandards

“Wigan were about to ink the deal then at the last moment the CEO had a hunch and googled ‘pretty boy’ and found the Silvertails fan forum online. The deal was quickly scuppered”

“We dodged a bullet”, says Wigan CEO.

I don’t wish him any Ill will and actually hope he succeeds wherever he ends up as a coach as I’ve always thought he had talent but he just lacks man management experience.
I’ve seen it so many times in business where the best performer at the lower level is promoted and cannot perform as a manager and is then sacked.
Barrett will be a very good assistant coach as he has a lot of good attacking strategy and Manly still do it this year but, he had no idea about defence.
As we all know and Des says, “defence wins more matches than you lose”.

I don’t wish him any Ill will and actually hope he succeeds wherever he ends up as a coach as I’ve always thought he had talent but he just lacks man management experience.
I’ve seen it so many times in business where the best performer at the lower level is promoted and cannot perform as a manager and is then sacked.
Barrett will be a very good assistant coach as he has a lot of good attacking strategy and Manly still do it this year but, he had no idea about defence.
As we all know and Des says, “defence wins more matches than you lose”.

That's right mate , You don't wish any ill will to anyone and I am sure we all share the same sentiment

The only thing we wish is he never has anything to do with Manly again .

Worst Manly coach in the history of our great club .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11