Manlys run to bye round. Rd 12-17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

LittleSnake

Super Sub
I was just having a look at our run into our first bye week, hoping it was soon so we'd have time to get some injured players back. Rd17 we get our first bye ( I think ).

It's an interesting run to say the least, that last game against the raiders really hurt our season, we had it in the bag! 8 points on offer will take us to 18 points with our bye and probably a win or two out of the 8. I'm hoping origin can work in our favour with the dragons and panthers game falling around origin 2.

Rd13 Sea Eagles Vs Cowboys ( 31st May)
Rd14 Sea Eagles VS Warriors ( 9th June)
Rd15 Dragons VS Sea eagles (16th June)
Rd16 Panthers VS Sea Eagles (30th June)

Seasons over. Poor team selections cost us too many games in the early rounds.With the season on life support last week the team wasn't / couldn't be motivated to get the win. Pretty much sums up the last 2 1/2 years actually.

I was just having a look at our run into our first bye week, hoping it was soon so we'd have time to get some injured players back. Rd17 we get our first bye ( I think ).
We are getting some injured players back this week - Taufua (last week), Parker and Gosiewski!

The only player to come back (Rd 18) is Walker, and possibly Tanginoa down the track. Mind you I don't say 'only' lightly as Walker's a big one to return.

We have 12 rounds to go with a bye . We'd need to win atleast 9 from 12 to finish on 28 points and still not guarenteed a finals finish . All in all a pathetic season thus far by Manly standards besides the Broncos, Storm and eels 1st round win . Need a small miracle to make it from here going on our up and down performances.

Let’s see how the injuries go with other teams , if St Merge lost Graham for 8 weeks and Hunt for the season they’d suddenly be under pressure.

Stranger things have happened , string some wins together and a few sides come off the pace and who knows.

Optimistic I know, but when there’s breath there’s hope!!

Seasons over. Poor team selections cost us too many games in the early rounds.With the season on life support last week the team wasn't / couldn't be motivated to get the win. Pretty much sums up the last 2 1/2 years actually.

Jesus mate. Do you ever have anything positive to say about Manly?

Everything is all doom and gloom. Not only is the glass half empty - its been thrown against the wall and shattered!

What about Paeska he is due back before seasons end surely? Having walker back will be huge with hodko warmed up.. Sirro try every 2 games is being missed too

Jesus mate. Do you ever have anything positive to say about Manly?

Everything is all doom and gloom. Not only is the glass half empty - its been thrown against the wall and shattered!

Hard to be positive when we'll miss the finals for another year and how meekly we exited the finals last year.Sorry mate just used to success I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8