Manly's Players Fitness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Manly's Players Fitness

I think there is a real underlying problem with fitness at Manly.

Last year we had problems with:-

01. Terry Hill had weight problems
02. Daniel Heckenberg had weight problems
03. Jason King had "build" problems
04. Jim Curtis was struggling with pre season fitness

We have now bought:-

01. Sione Finefeuiaki ballooned out from a winger to a prop
02. George Rose is the worst of all. Even to the point that articles are written about it

Then there's:-

03. Kane Cleal has had to work on body shape

I know the club were advertising for fitness instructors on its official site. Does this mean there is a changing of the guard?

Wheel - Notice Des Hasler has said Rose will be good back up if necessary. I think that means Dessy won't have him in the 1st 17 to start with.

Manly's Players Fitness

LOL Fonz! Yes, its up to the players too to discipline themselves. No good going out there and training hard all day and then go home and having a thousand big mac's! They are given guidance and advice, but they still have to take it on board and do it themselves.

Manly's Players Fitness

No i mean every club has their share of fattys. It's got nothing to do with fitness (Manly would be one of the fittest clubs) and it's got nothing to do with diet (all clubs have dieticians). It's about individual players and their bodilly reactions to these training methods. Which is why manly are gene testing. To maximise training benifits hence maximising potential.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4