Manlys partners in crime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if this has been mentioned but did you notice DCE & Fossie laughing & joking between themselves in the sheds at half time.

When I saw it I thought we were in trouble but then they come out and help put on 20 points in 20 minutes. Just shows how much they are enjoying life at the moment, DCE was even smiling when he ran on at the start of the game.

Hope we can keep them both for the next decade.

Good read. Choc is spot on, build the team around these two.
King dog is right also...anyone that can manage to get him over the try line is doing well.:p

Yep DCE, Foran and T-rex should be our priority. That is clearer then ever after last night.

Yeah. I noticed the two boys having a laugh between theselves. Even Ballin and Buhrer wanted to get in on the joke. Shows you how much the boys are taking things in their stride. I don't think loosing the match was ever considered as they are so confident in their abilities.

wombatgc said:
Good read. Choc is spot on, build the team around these two.
King dog is right also...anyone that can manage to get him over the try line is doing well.:p

A planned move. Toovey looks around at training and asks which forwards haven't scored in a long while. Jason puts his hand up and says, 'because no one ever gives me the ball close to the line, and even then, the opposition don't respect me as a potential try scorer!' Toovey, acknowledges this and says to the players and especially DCE, 'Right! this is the move... and YOU WILL put Jason over the line... no one, including Jason, will expect it.'

i thought it was awesome when humble dropped the kick before our first try ,choc was arcing up and patting someones shoulder and told everyone to be calm ,then the camera panned to foz and cherry and they were smiling and patting each others backs aswell ,it struck me as if the are really happy to be in maroon and white at that point !

was very good to see ....

So when are we going to hear the halves have been resigned?? Seems like one week the headline is it is close...then nothing. There is only one headline I want to see...both re signed.

They do both seem very happy to be in maroon and white. Hopefully we will hear some good news on the signing front soon.

Lussick on the other hand had the game of a player who has decided to leave or is at least thinking about it. His mind wasn't on the game last night.

"Two from two against the two best attacking sides in the comp isn't a bad kick-off to his NRL coaching career with wins now over the Warriors and Tigers."....... they'd have to be the two second best attacking sides, we've outscored both of them...

Utility Player said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but did you notice DCE & Fossie laughing & joking between themselves in the sheds at half time.

When I saw it I thought we were in trouble but then they come out and help put on 20 points in 20 minutes. Just shows how much they are enjoying life at the moment, DCE was even smiling when he ran on at the start of the game.

Hope we can keep them both for the next decade.

Sure did,

A few weeks ago AV (canucks coach- ice hockey) cracked up during a game on the sideline (bench). Dunno if we'll see 2v do this...bet Des never did!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKSVulmPfFw&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6