Manly's new mascot. Eagle or Vulture?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Im not sure how many of you have seen the new mascot but I would like to know what the deal is with the 4 foot neck? :doh:

where are the photo's?

Maybe we got it second hand from the sydney swans

No, I have only seen it on tele. Every club has had a mascot overhaul for the new season. I am trying to find pics but with no success.

they showed them on the today show this morning.

they all looked bloody horrible

They all looked horrible except for the manly swan. It was pathetic.

But in their defence, they are designed more for the kids enjoyment more than anything. Kids like that sort of ****.

yeah but seariously, the mascot is fun for us when we are pissed and the Eagle goes up and pretends to spank the other mascot.....(its not like that was our influence)

I want the days back when they use to wrestle each other like when the mixo got carried off by the other mascot, that kind of stuff is great

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4