Manly's most improved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Manly's most improved

Who do you think will step it up this year.

First and foremost i think George Rose. He has shed plenty and will be a revaltion. His defence will be far far better.

Robbo - he will as good if not better than hicks this year. His attack off the high ball will net us plenty of points.

Monas - His speed off the mark will improve and he will be the all round hooker.

Stewy2 - will tackle like a mongrel averaging around 40 per game and chip in well in attack.

Manly's most improved

I expect Choc to get back to 05 form and Monas to really cement the hooker.

And Dunley to not play much 1sts.

Manly's most improved

Consider this:

With constant mention of Omeley, Wicks, Douglas etc, our very own Jason King could even step it up into top gear this year.

Im expecting a fair mixture of jokes and anticipation to this proposition. :D

Manly's most improved

Sue's report from the first trial is that he was good - and Sue isnt a fan.

If we see the same improvement on last year as we did the year before i will be happy, he went from 70m a game to 95, the will ahve him at 120.

Manly's most improved

Dunners is out with an ankle injury so he will struggle to get the 9 with Monas, Ballin, and Burnsie (now Lyon looks like a certain 6) all lining up.

Rose looked fantastic last Thursday and he obviously has put a power of work in during the off-season. A top and likeable bloke I would love to see him there for the whole year tearing up the opposition.

JK must know he may need his legal prowess to survive the trial of the club selectors. He looked good too. He needs to stop turning side-on in tackles and just charge straight into the opposition, and stop looking for a drink break after 10 mins. I am hoping for big things from him as I believe his form drop is mostly mental.

The fact that Choc already has an injury and looks like being rested is a worry. He obviously had problems most of last year and his timing was affected. When 100% he could be sensational.

The forgotten man is Bell. After his SOO injury he faded from our memories but he was THE most dangerous attacking weapon we had. His slices through broken play near the line were brilliant. If fit he will be our trump card.

How good will Lyon be at 6? It will take time but Ox and Lyon linking with Bell and Matai and we will see a return of the exciting attacking style that Manly is famous for.

Manly's most improved

Consider this:

With constant mention of Omeley, Wicks, Douglas etc, our very own Jason King could even step it up into top gear this year.

Well done Jatz. Finally a sensible comment on this forum. I can show you my autographed photos of Kingy anytime you would like.

Kingy will have his best year ever and will be ready to step into Kite's shoes should he go to canberra next year.

Manly's most improved

Agree with MB, I'm looking forward to Steve Bell having an injury free year and getting back to that SOO form we saw early last year (or better!).

Hopefully with Dunley off the park Burns can show a cooler head this year and consolidate on last year's promising showing.

Manly's most improved

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Consider this:

Well done Jatz. Finally a sensible comment on this forum. I can show you my autographed photos of Kingy anytime you would like.

Kingy will have his best year ever and will be ready to step into Kite's shoes should he go to canberra next year.

[/quote]

God, thats right, Jason King, i had forgotton about him in the off season, someone pass me a Panadol! :drunk:

Manly's most improved

Matai has taken huge steps forward every year he's been at Manly. I hope this year is no exception.

In the same sense that it took Kite part-way through his second year to really 'click', I expect Orford to take a similar step up in his game.

Choc has no option but to be our most improved this year. It simply has to happen if Manly are to have a shot at the top 4.

Manly's most improved

orford will be great this year with lyon allowing him some room..expecting choc to have a blinder if he stays fit.rose to improve and i sincerely hope king will go better.my early glimpse at caloundra gave me a small inkling of hope.beaver is a huge worry-i think this great warrior is almost out of petrol.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2