Manly's Merchandising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly's Merchandising

I am impressed with the mail order out of the Manly office. I purchased a jersey on a Member's only special, faxed them the order on Friday at lunchtime and by Monday morning the order had arrived via a post box.

Impressive performance AND I LOVE MY NEW JERSEY. :clap:

(My wife bought it for me for an Anniversary gift! !amazed

Manly's Merchandising

My wife says she'll buy me one when I get down to 100kg. !doh:

I see the clubs are up in arms because the NRL are planning a merchandising section to the NRL web-site.

Not the smartest move by the NRL.

Manly's Merchandising

From what I understand the clubs share in the profits anyway so it shouldn't really matter who sells the gear - the clubs get their cut.

There was a controversy a few years ago because the Broncos who sell more gear than anyone, still get the same 1/15th of the sales as Souths who only sell gear to Craig Coleman's cousins and Tricky Trindall's extended family!!!

Manly's Merchandising

Speaking of merchandise.

Apparantly the members caps are due to arrive at the Football Club by the end of this week & will be posted out to all Football Club members.

Curious to see how they look !!

Manly's Merchandising

"Tricky Trindall's extended family!!"

That would be more than Brisbane sell i imagine

Manly's Merchandising

It will be great to get the members cap after 9 rounds. :roll:

Manly's Merchandising

yeah, just as we get into the night games to shield our eyes from the moon

Manly's Merchandising

*still hasn't recieved membership*

Did it all online the Sunday after the Souths game...

:eek:(

Manly's Merchandising

I haven't seen the member's caps but I will take a punt and guess they will have the eagle's head (as on the member's card) prominent across the r/h side and visor. I certainly hope so as it would be a great look.

Manly's Merchandising

I joined my little blokes up (Mitch 5, Josh 4). It was Josh's 4th bday last week and he was absolutely stoked when he got home from pre-school to find out he had received mail, and that Manly had sent him a B'day card....signed by alot of the players, but he was esp. stoked with Brett Stewart's sig! ..(when they beat each other up in the backyard he is Brett & Mitch is Glen).

Thumb-tacked in pride of place over his bed next to his team poster. Great idea by the club :clap: , it made his day. :D

Manly's Merchandising

If our club was smart, we'd have season tickets and the like on our website. It took us ages to get membership online.

Essendon make 1 million dollars from their website, we should be aiming high too.

Manly's Merchandising

that would be fantastic c_eagle.

trying to get flexi passes is impossible. My sis tried getting one for me.......it was a hassle to say the least not to mention the waiting period :roll: ~:(

Manly's Merchandising

I was told at the Fans Day that the club would be looking carefully at the website in the off-season. Obviously football and membership is the priority at the moment. (The club could do a lot worse that consult with Daniel, who built this site by himself!)

What impressed me though was the customer service via the club and the speed of delivery. It indicates to me that we are working hard in every area to be top-notch.

C_Eagle has a good point about Essendon though Melbourne AFL clubs have a grand tradition of membership and support so much more fanatically than the majority of League Clubs. Down there a slow game on the Station of Scissor/Paper/Rock gets a crowd of 500!

Manly's Merchandising

C_Eagle has a good point about Essendon though Melbourne AFL clubs have a grand tradition of membership and support so much more fanatically than the majority of League Clubs. Down there a slow game on the Station of Scissor/Paper/Rock gets a crowd of 500!
What else do Victorians have to do? They can only use one hand at a time....

Manly's Merchandising

If our club was smart, we'd have season tickets and the like on our website. It took us ages to get membership online.

Essendon make 1 million dollars from their website, we should be aiming high too.

It is easy as anything to do as well.

This site is set up so that we can "plug" new systems and options in. I have written online stores and a whole heap of other things for this site and site system. Whilst the design of the site is not all that great, the power behind the site is amazing.

I think the club is somewhat limited with the asp site they have but they are managing the best they can with what they have and the site serves its purpose well.

I am sure though if you ask Haig the difference between what I gave him and what he has you would find him more than happy with the newer system. Something I can implement within a fortnight for a company!

Manly's Merchandising

Sounds great. Is the sig photocopied or authentic?

G'day Volley...no, they were signed mate,...it's part of the junior packages, great idea. They also get an autograph book with a few sigs in it to start off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2