ManlyBacker to take legal action

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I received the latest Sea-Eagles email of must have merchandise and opportunities and what do I find but an ad for:

MB FITNESS
Personal Training Services

Ever wanted to be trained personally by one of the Sea Eagles? Well here is your chance.

I am not amused. My attempts at strength training (lifting kegs), stretching (reaching for the nearest schooner) and core balance (walking in a straight line) will not be ridiculed by some recent blow-in trying to steal my well-earned limelight. :evil:

Read the Court pages for more action to come shortly :naughty: 8)

I saw matt ballin doing his personal training down at manly beach the other morning.

he is pretty small but looks super fit. he was training 5 good looking sorts as well.

I heard that the council is cracking down on those sort of training sessions on the beach.

May require a permit.

It is no threat to my business. I hold all training sessions in a pub and loud barking of the next order is completely tolerated and encouraged.

Is anyone else getting completely sick and tired of receiving nothing but SPAM **** from the club, clogging up their email inbox?

If I get one more newsletter encouraging me to be a member when I already am, I will scream.

I am willing to put up with the spam as it means that someone is probably paying for advertising and therefore the club is making some cash out of it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7