• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has there ever been a thread called Manly?

What does it mean to support Manly?

I am pretty down about 2016, however I continue to believe...or do I
I was more obsessed to watch Matt Ballin in his first game today for the Tigers (and that was a try)
I am rapidly losing confidence in this team, and I have never, ever, ever said that before. Northern Eagles was a completely different ball game. But the worst I ever felt in the past was 1999....we were pathetic. I think it was the Adam Brown/Adam Hayden year....HELL

I really hope we put up a good performance tonight....I really do. Do these players really believe????
Lets get behind them, because by God they need it!

Just an adenda to my first post-You guys are so concerned about who you pay homage to on this forum it is divisive. We are all Manly supporters, try your hardest to not cut your fellow like minded partners down in print> The power of ONE!!!!!

Going back only a few weeks, we were showing heaps of fight. It will take a bit of adversity to gel as a team, and forge a winning culture. Buhrer and Starling coming back will help. Skivvi is a huge 'in' for us in terms of having a red hot go. Even if we lose, but start showing some heart again, I will be happy. The end.

The bad times always make the good times better
Throughout the history of this great club we have experienced it all (except a spoon)
We all come back and cheer the mighty maroon and white
Never ever give up the fight
GO MANLY

The Sharks dont have a lot of points in them.

I reckon we can get the chocolates here with a bit of luck and get the season back on track.

The Sharks dont have a lot of points in them.
giphy.gif

I tipped them, and now I'll use a form guide Classic in honour of Foz:

"Expect a bold showing..."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8