Manly you are pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Journey Man
Toovey, Taufua & Horo

Toovey - Its no mistake Hiku kept getting caught out by Thurstons passing. It's Tooveys defensive strategy. Thurston destroyed it.

Horo - he is dreadfully soft and ineffective. He's Parramatta quality. Just adds nothing in defense and attack. We need to play Lui instead. Give Horo time off the bench or reggies.

Taufua - He is as bad under the high ball as I have ever seen. He's become ineffective in attack. He's become slow, lethargic and plays with his head down. Just a rotten player at present, and we have options in Gutherson and Williams.

Disgusting performance.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cowboys have nothing and you are playing like a deer in headlights.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
Horo you are crap should barely be on the bench.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Stop watching the betting markets and try concentrating on a gameplan.

Just unbelievable, disgusted.

NYEagle

Deliberate decision by 2V to place priority on a stronger team in the finals than risk injury & wear & tear tonight. He has done this before just like Des.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Agree would prefer Blair to Jorge. Don't want to watch bomb after bomb in Jorge's direction during the finals

NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

I want Tafua sacked and I want Toovey to explain his gameplan to the club.

That is of course unless they are throwing the game?. If so, may I ask why?.

We have Wolfman, Gutherson and Blair who can all at least catch. Taufua needs to understand he has to perform at minimum levels.

Anyway, tonight seems rigged to me somehow. We arent THIS bad.

anthonyb1965 said:
NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

Hey Ashley you are a bigger idiot than all of them calling me a troll. I've been a true Manly fan longer than you have been alive.
I imagine you are a former bulldogs or saints fan who came over to Manly when they started to have success. Who don't you go and support Souths you idiot.

NYEagle

Jatz Crackers said:
Deliberate decision by 2V to place priority on a stronger team in the finals than risk injury & wear & tear tonight. He has done this before just like Des.

HA HA HA HA HA HA !

You funny!

@NYEagle - nice fire in the belly. If Manly had played with that much passion tonight it would be us leading by 20 ;)

RE: Toovey, Taufua & Horo

Ryan said:
Toovey - Its no mistake Hiku kept getting caught out by Thurstons passing. It's Tooveys defensive strategy. Thurston destroyed it.

Horo - he is dreadfully soft and ineffective. He's Parramatta quality. Just adds nothing in defense and attack. We need to play Lui instead. Give Horo time off the bench or reggies.

Taufua - He is as bad under the high ball as I have ever seen. He's become ineffective in attack. He's become slow, lethargic and plays with his head down. Just a rotten player at present, and we have options in Gutherson and Williams.

At least you've given it a rest about Foz, Stewart and Choc.

Everyone take a breather.

I know we are all angry (I am extremely disappointed in our performance tonight) but let's not attack each other.

We have not been good the last month, but we are not pathetic.

RE: Toovey, Taufua & Horo

Ryan said:

Just a rotten player at present, and we have options in Gutherson and Williams.
you mean Blair

Ryan said:

dislike-symbol-677871836b92b114206f42368235c018f686095f-s6-c30.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8