Manly worst ever losing streak is coming

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
The Sea Eagles have lost eight games straight twice — in 1950 and 1998-99.

Facing the North Queensland Cowboys this week we have lost 7 in a row. The last 5 last year and first two this year.

We are no chance to beat the cowgirls so we will equal our worst ever losing streak of 8.

How poetic that in round 4 we will be playing Des Haslers bulldogs. That could make 9 losses in a row.

Surely if we lose, Barrett will then be sacked along with Bozo.

The Sea Eagles have lost eight games straight twice — in 1950 and 1998-99.

Facing the North Queensland Cowboys this week we have lost 7 in a row. The last 5 last year and first two this year.

We are no chance to beat the cowgirls so we will equal our worst ever losing streak of 8.

How poetic that in round 4 we will be playing Des Haslers bulldogs. That could make 9 losses in a row.

Surely if we lose, Barrett will then be sacked along with Bozo.
I can't imagine Trent will be given longer than round six to turn things around. Who would have thought that Nathan Brown would seem like Craig Bellamy when compared to what we have at this stage.

Our next 3 games are

Cowboys (away)
Bulldogs (home)
Roosters (away)

Given that we won't have any props back until at least the Bulldogs game, we could very easily be 0-5 and that will pretty much see our season over before it even starts.

Even without Antonio Winterstein, Coote, Taumalolo (possible) and Scott, I can't see us beating NQ next week.

Our next 3 games are

Cowboys (away)
Bulldogs (home)
Roosters (away)

Given that we won't have any props back until at least the Bulldogs game, we could very easily be 0-5 and that will pretty much see our season over before it even starts.
Yep and if the Dragons still have their tails up the losing streak will probably continue... time for the coach to show some balls and start wielding the axe.

Our next 3 games are

Cowboys (away)
Bulldogs (home)
Roosters (away)

Even without Antonio Winterstein, Coote, Taumalolo (possible) and Scott, I can't see us beating NQ next week.[/QUOT

That is how it's looking, these first two games were very important when looking at the draw.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8