Manly won't miss Hasler, says Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des had success , but des wasnt perfect. Tooves has had the benefit of watching closely what works and what hasnt. And tooves is a smart , success driven man who probably had more to do with Manlys success than he has received credit for, which in turn probably provides him with the drive

Good luck to GT and the squad. You really get the impression they are fed up with all the Hasler talk

Moondog said:
They're not the only ones...

With you there Moondog. I am liking all the positive stuff about Tooves from the boys.

Wtf did you guys expect him to say??
Tooves has been going really easy on us and is much worse tactically then des was, we wish he was still here.....

Central Coast Eagle said:
Wtf did you guys expect him to say??
Tooves has been going really easy on us and is much worse tactically then des was, we wish he was still here.....

After all the ****e of the last 6 months it's just great to hear some positive stories CCE.

I spoke with a heap of the boys over the course of the week in Leeds, and without putting it straight to them you could tell they were very happy under 2V.

I reckon Des leaving and what has transpired since will work in our favour...good times ahead!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6