Manly with More TV Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Checking through the NRL draw and broadcast details tonight it says that Manly has the Round 17 Friday night game at Leichhardt against the Tigers (just before SOO 3) and the Round 19 Sunday game v Dragons at Brookie on the 17th July.

We are getting plenty of TV coverage which is great for sponsorship and building a supporter base! People I know in the TV industry also say that we are rating well when on the box as well, which should ensure that the coverage continue, if we can keep winning.

The Friday game against Parra was a huge ratings winner, we trounced what the AFL got in Melbourne by about 100k according to Oztam.

The Friday game against Parra was a huge ratings winner, we trounced what the AFL got in Melbourne by about 100k according to Oztam.
I am sure that the ratings went through the roof when the AE That's Gold banner appeared and Danny did his grade 2 elbow to the head of his missus! (Counteracted the brief appearance of Byso's and my melons!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just on another note, the Friday game for round 19 is Panthers vs Bulldogs, there is no way that game would have been ahead of the Manly vs Dragons game if we had adequate lighting.

Just on another note, the Friday game for round 19 is Panthers vs Bulldogs, there is no way that game would have been ahead of the Manly vs Dragons game if we had adequate lighting.

Our match against the Dragons is clearly the match of the round. It would seem that our lack of suitable lighting will mean we will not get any night matches this year at Brookie.

With any luck the lighting will be there for a round 1 friday match next year at brookie.

2 things we havnt had for a long long time

[quote author=c_eagle]

Our match against the Dragons is clearly the match of the round. It would seem that our lack of suitable lighting will mean we will not get any night matches this year at Brookie.
[/quote]

im more than happy to be playing them on a sunny sunday in front of a big crowd at brookie!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2