Manly Win First Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The MSE site records that Manly (Premier League basically) won the first trial agains the Comets, winning 34-18. It records that Manly lead at half-time 16 -4 and that superior fitness led to them winning by that margin. (The strange thing about the previous comment is that the second half score was 18 - 12?????

Best players were said to be Jim Curtis, Adam Cuthbertson, Mailangi Styles, George Rose and Travis Burns. Ashley Alberts, Clint Halden and Todd Barrow were said to be injured but not seriously!

I look forward to reports from live spectators.

Was a great game, not alot of dropped ball. Manly gave away alot of size to the comets but george rose mad up for it. Seriously has anybody seen his arms?? Bloody huge! Travis Burns had a really good game and organized well around the park. Other than that im off my guts and really cant type anymore :D

The second half score was actually 18-14 to Manly. Obviously our defence wasn't great in the second half. Perhaps the hot conditions were a factor.

Was a great game, not alot of dropped ball. Manly gave away alot of size to the comets but george rose mad up for it. Seriously has anybody seen his arms?? Bloody huge! Travis Burns had a really good game and organized well around the park. Other than that im off my guts and really cant type anymore :D

The comets must have a huge team if we gave away a lot of size to them. Any players that manly should sign up?

Once AGAIN - Cuthbertson & Styles do well. With Sam Harris gone (who had a shocker in the world club challenge), why not get an aspiring Ben Kennedy in Cuthbertson to have a shot? They have similar playing styles, and drive...and two of him....could NEVER hurt.

I'm going to say this at the risk of sounding a little unloyal. But even at the expense of Williamson. It would add size to our bench.

Additionally, if your a standout player in Premier League all year (like Styles), when does one get an opportunity in 1st grade?

Anyone note if Rose was "huge" because of weight, or muscle?

Ryan, Burns was the stand out in PL last year and once again all over them. Also kicked 4/4 yet you want witt there who couldnt even look good in PL.

Ryan, Burns was the stand out in PL last year and once again all over them. Also kicked 4/4 yet you want witt there who couldnt even look good in PL.

Witt would look good in PL - for Parramatta.

Once AGAIN - Cuthbertson & Styles do well. With Sam Harris gone (who had a shocker in the world club challenge), why not get an aspiring Ben Kennedy in Cuthbertson to have a shot? They have similar playing styles, and drive...and two of him....could NEVER hurt.

I'm going to say this at the risk of sounding a little unloyal. But even at the expense of Williamson. It would add size to our bench.

Additionally, if your a standout player in Premier League all year (like Styles), when does one get an opportunity in 1st grade?

Anyone note if Rose was \"huge\" because of weight, or muscle?

Styles was far from a star in PL all last season. However I agree with Cuthbo, I really hope he gets a shot this season, he deserves it way more than Styles. Styles had 1 or 2 decent games but was not as consistant as Cuthbo.

Ryan, Cuthbo will get his chance this year. He was to be called up onto the bench last year but that was when he got tonsilitis. He has been told he is in the frame this year.

Ryan, Cuthbo will get his chance this year. He was to be called up onto the bench last year but that was when he got tonsilitis. He has been told he is in the frame this year.
They are all told they are in the frame.

Wrong Fonz. Adam was told the year before last that he had another year in PL before he would even be considered. Last year he was told he would get a run, but was injured.

Mate that was probably his first year in PL. As if they were going to tell him he would play. Now let's talk about the season just gone. We'll never know because he got injured. But, as if they are going to tell an established premier league player he is not in the frame for 1st grade. He'd be playing at a different club if they told him that.

Agree?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4