Manly were terrible in the second 1/2 today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Upon reading this e second time after I have cooled down, it DID seem a little harsh. Apologies c_eagle.

I still think we have been very, very, very bad of late though.

Very well said, they have been getting progressively worse each week until they have become the undoubted worst side in the cormp, they cant even protect a lead with 90 seconds to go, absolutely pathetic. At least I wont have to worry about them winning during the finals as they wont be there, the Broncos will slaughter them by at least 40

Go and have a lie down Ryan. Des can only do so much with the cattle he has. Mr 1/4 Million $ man couldn't run a choko vine over a back fence, let alone lead an NRL team around the paddock.

That was a disappointing result, but it wasn't our worst performance this year. I actually thought we might get touched up today, so to almost pull off a win is more than I expected. Had they not had so much pace with Williams and Bowen, I doubt they would have scored 2 or 3 of the tries they did today, no other team would have managed it.

Chip & Chase, but why is it a good think we only lost by a little bit rather than getting smashed each week? Your accepting poor performance. Mediocrity is being tolerated as they say! I think it's sad when we say we are happy because we didn't get a touch up dude.

We were honestly unlucky with two of the most influential referee calls of the game. The dead ball, which came off hannay not alberts was a turning point.
And this crap about a king knock on, i watched it on fox, and no way there was a thought of a knock on. Im hanging out for watmough's return. Next week? Or week after? Bring chocko back!
Interesting to leave witt, donald, hecks out, dunno bout its effectiveness?

Anyone notice Watmough was the only one in the reserves box happy when we scored that last try. The other guys reminded me of Huamono, where's the heart/personality?

I didn't say I was happy that we lost, I just was pointing out that I personally believe that todays performance was a lot better than some of the crap that has been dished up over the last month. Most of the team made a bit of an effort, and at least we were in the match.

Look at the team for what it is. We have a halfback who would be bottom 2 or 3 in the comp, no recognised 5/8, a prop who is an embarrassment to the front rowers union, a very ordinary starting hooker and an old and slow centre. How many teams do you know who can compete with cattle like this in key positions.

If we would have won, Ryan would be the first one waving his flag and claiming to be a believer in the changes over the last month. The changes we made were to improve the side and we did just that. The Cowboys are a great football team, alot better than our one in any case.

If we would have won, Ryan would be the first one waving his flag and claiming to be a believer in the changes over the last month. The changes we made were to improve the side and we did just that. The Cowboys are a great football team, alot better than our one in any case.

Speaking the truth throughout the thread C.

Gosh, some is needed at MSE atm. :bdh: :wall: :roll:

[quote author=c_eagle]

[/quote]

Do you have permanent residency up c_eagle's arse or are you still on the 12 month visa?

[quote author=CC_Eagle]
[quote author=c_eagle]

[/quote]

Do you have permanent residency up c_eagle's arse or are you still on the 12 month visa?
[/quote]

Got denied a 12 monther by Vandstone.

Hoping my 6 monther is approved ASAP.

[quote author=SilentBob]
[quote author=CC_Eagle]
[quote author=c_eagle]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Got denied a 12 monther by Vandstone.

Hoping my 6 monther is approved ASAP.
[/quote]

Sweet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4