Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good Evening All

A few Years ago, on one of the supporters websites, somebody posted an idea about, picking a common date in the off Season and make that day a Sea Eagles Day, the idea was to Wear a Manly Jersey, Cap, Scarf, T Shirt or any thing Manly to Show Your Support For Our Great Club

I have To Wear a Uniform For Work, so i Got some Maroon and White Ribbon and a Pin and made a little Bow and Pinned it to My Shirt and wore it with pride, i also told a couple of other supporters up here about the idea, and on the day they wore their Jerseys to work

what do you guys think about picking a common Date and resurecting this idea

I got my wife to paint the emblem, and premiership years on my work helmet, so it's every day for me.  ;D

thats right BE it was you, well done, i met a few more supporters on that day up here at Taree

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289981757[/time]

Blitz, well done, show he Maroon and White Pride , mate

Wear my member's hat around the place constantly, also wear other gear i.e Manly shirt's during the off season here in Brissie

hillbillyjazzer1954 link said:
thats right BE it was you, well done, i met a few more supporters on that day up here at Taree

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289981757[/time]

Blitz, well done, show he Maroon and White Pride , mate

Very proud, though they wouldn't let me in a group photo for our LTI record because I "defaced" the helmet, ie covered their emblem!!

Got stickers on my hard hat and all over my lockers at work

Also got the big Sea Eagle on the rear window of the SS

I think a good date for something like this is maybe the day of the trial against Cronulla at Brookie, or even the week before.

I was actually contemplating putting together a day where we can get anyone that wants to chant during the season to brookie and teach the chants so that they know what they are instead of stubbling through them for half the season...definately a worthy idea and if the club got involved they could have a couple of the boys pop down as well

for 5 yrs i use to wear a manly cap at work.. only stopped last month  because me hair started falling out..:\..

so even though i never even heard about the `support the sea eagles day` im sure i would have worn my manly hat on that day to work any way ..;)  lol...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7