Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd AGM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Adam link said:
Nice informative post vidmar, much appreciated.
What else would you expect? The only thing wrong with Vid's posts is a lack of adjectives, but he does know some and they are visible every now & then (when he posts slightly intoxicated?)

Hey Vid I trust you got re-elected, forgot to give you my proxy :)

Vid spends the foory season warding off colds and flus with the use of a special "medicine".I too have tried this medicine,and it works!

Yes Vid retained his position and it is well deserved for the work he has done and will do over the next couple of years.

Congrats Vid and get off the medicine ;)

The meeting was fairly brief as there wasn't a whole heap to cover but the key points were:-

Apologies received

Moment silence to remember those who have passed

Board were introduced and thanked for the last 12 months

Update that the club had forged stronger links with the MWSE administration and that there had been a good uptake on the option to join the FC from the Sea Eagles membership

Financials were given and approved (under the corporations act we are not obliged to publish or have them audited but will do so for historical purposes and transparency to members)

Kerry Sibraa gave an update on Brooky Oval - We need council to now agree what needs to be done so we can go to government with a costed project (Rather than just "Give us money") He continues to work with the key stakeholders (as do others in the club).

Members will be contacted as required to assist in the process and consultation (so make sure we have your updated address and especially email address if you have one)

Mention was made re timing of the meeting (close to Christmas) was noted but also comments that the collective schedules of the board members with their personal and professional commitments was also a factor.

Board postions are elected every 2 years so the current board stays as is with the exception of Peter O'Dwyer who resigned earlier in the year - his contribution to the club and especially his on-going commitment to the junior league in the district was recognised and earned a round of applause.

Meeting concluded around 7.20pm

Thanks for the update Vidmar, I would like to see if possible the meeting moved to later in the evening possible 8:00 PM kick off - hard for people who work outside the local area to get to the club at that time.

Cheers

Geoff

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=186066.msg310113#msg310113 date=1292898042]

[quote author=vidmar link=topic=186066.msg310066#msg310066 date=1292880699]

The upgrade (Tick box) on the Sea Eagles membership is an upgrade to membership of the Football Club (which is a discount on the normal fee of $25) – this is to add extra value to Sea Eagles membership and to help grow the Football Club membership base.

I ticked that box when I renewed my Sea Eagles Membership back in September.  My question to you though Vid is should I have received some sort of notification from the Football Club by now that I am now a member of the Football Club?
[/quote]

As MWSE will have received the info/revenue etc they then pass over to the Leagues Club who manage our membership/card processing etc.

I'm not involved in that side so not sure of the frequency of data transfer from them, how often the update of the FC data base is being done or whether cards etc are being sent prior to the end of the year or sent at the close of the year/membership.

Appreciate that you'd like to see some confimation but until I find out more I can't comment.

Let me find out tonight at the AGM and will post on here when i know more?
[/quote]

Vid, just letting you know that I received my first Football Club Membership Card in today's mail. Thanks again for any effort that you may have done last night to chase up any information for me.

Cheers. :)

The only thing that I am waiting for now is my Sea Eagles Membership package.  Hopefully that won't be too far away either. :)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293000347[/time]

Jethro link said:
The only thing that I am waiting for now is my Sea Eagles Membership package.  Hopefully that won't be too far away either. :)

Update:

My Sea Eagles Membership package has just been delivered. :)

Jethro link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=186066.msg310130#msg310130 date=1292904391]

[quote author=Jethro link=topic=186066.msg310113#msg310113 date=1292898042]

[quote author=vidmar link=topic=186066.msg310066#msg310066 date=1292880699]

The upgrade (Tick box) on the Sea Eagles membership is an upgrade to membership of the Football Club (which is a discount on the normal fee of $25) – this is to add extra value to Sea Eagles membership and to help grow the Football Club membership base.

I ticked that box when I renewed my Sea Eagles Membership back in September.  My question to you though Vid is should I have received some sort of notification from the Football Club by now that I am now a member of the Football Club?
[/quote]

As MWSE will have received the info/revenue etc they then pass over to the Leagues Club who manage our membership/card processing etc.

I'm not involved in that side so not sure of the frequency of data transfer from them, how often the update of the FC data base is being done or whether cards etc are being sent prior to the end of the year or sent at the close of the year/membership.

Appreciate that you'd like to see some confimation but until I find out more I can't comment.

Let me find out tonight at the AGM and will post on here when i know more?
[/quote]

Vid, just letting you know that I received my first Football Club Membership Card in today's mail. Thanks again for any effort that you may have done last night to chase up any information for me.

Cheers. :)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1293000347[/time]

Jethro link said:

Update:

My Sea Eagles Membership package has just been delivered. :)
[/quote]

Heard it had been sent so glad it arrived safe and sound

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7